Watch Dr Arika Bansal and Dr Pradeep Sethi in live Q&A with Mr. Doron // Facebook live

It's going to be amazing when Dr Pradeep Sethi, Dr Arika Bansal and Mr Doron from Israel  will reunite on Facebook.
This is going to be one of the broadcasts where you will get the most information on hair transplants and baldness.
We would like to invite you to participate in the live broadcast and express opinions and questions on any issue related to hair transplant.
The broadcast will take place at 16:30 Israel time (19:00 India time) on Thursday 16th April 2020.

זה הולך להיות מדהים כשפרופסור סטי ודר. אריקה בנסל ומר. דורון( המנטור הישראלי להשתלות שיער) יתאחדו לשידור חי בפייסבוק.
זה הולך להיות אחד השידורים שבו תקבלו את מירב המידע בהשתלות השיער והתקרחות.
אנחנו רוצים להזמין אתכם להשתתף בשידור החי ולהביע דעות ושאלות בכל נושא הקשור להשתלות שיער.
השידור יתקיים בשעה 16:30  שעון ישראל(שעה 19.00 שעון הודו) ביום חמישי 16.4 .

DORONE & QR (1).jpg

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

2 hours ago, tesla007 said:

Have you uploaded it on Youtube?

Sir we are going live on Facebook this Thursday.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.