Who can lower a hairline in one procedure?

Hi, id like to lower my hairline by just a little bit. My biggest concern is who can achieve this in one sitting? Who can create enough density in a place where there was no hair before? In just one procedure.

im leaning toward Dr. Luis Nader in Mexico right now. But id love to hear your thoughts!

AE115110-0E8D-4C6F-849A-D4CE9EBEE6D3.jpeg

• Administrators

We need more information what is your age, are you on meds. That is an aggressive hairline, there are several doctors who can lower your hairline in one procedure, every surgeon we recommend can do this, the real question is should you lower your hairline that much? 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

We need more information what is your age, are you on meds. That is an aggressive hairline, there are several doctors who can lower your hairline in one procedure, every surgeon we recommend can do this, the real question is should you lower your hairline that much? 

Id take half of that, just a litttllllleeeee bit please! 
what doctor do you recommend? Do you know of Dr. Nader?

i am 25, no meds, no hairloss in family. 

1 hour ago, ConfusedRose said:

it is very hard to say: you should attach more pics, from the front and from the sides.
In any case, you are still young and lowering too much your hairline can be very risky.
1) If something goes wrong, you'll have a lower but patchy hairline and 2) you don't know what will happen in the future, especially considering you are not taking medications.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, ConfusedRose said:

Bad idea, you’re way to young, and without meds, lowering it that much could be disastrous in the future.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.