HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY

Best wishes to everyone around the world on our traditional national day of celebration here in Ireland , and in so many other countries that celebrate it 

But this year is different.  There is no celebration. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of those people and familes around the world who have suffered and are continuing to suffer through the Covid-19 Virus.

As in most countries around the world , here In Ireland everybody is trying to do the sensible thing and to stay safe, as Covid-19 has arrived in Ireland also.

On a personel note,  it's hard to believe just as I write this.  I live in a very rural part of Ireland where there would not be any traffic. A string of cars just done the drive in their cars with their families tucked inside safe , and the car horns blowing away. Ah Brilliant.  In times l

• Like 2

@paddyirishman.. Well said P

Kinda puts things into perspective a bit in these changing times of ours 

A few grafts here or their doesn't quite seem as important right now.. 

Stay safe and well where you are... You paint an idyllic picture where you are. 

Even more idyllic when the wind is blowing through newly grown out locks come mid Sumner 😉

• Like 1

• Administrators

Happy St. Patty's day, we all could use a little Irish luck, blessings to you Paddy, and stay safe.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.