Propecia help scam

I have registered an account on propecia help forum so i could talk with people that are complaining about the drug and got suspended because i questioned the cause one guys symptoms. I was ban 1 minute after posting a comment lmao. "Account suspended until February 11, 3020: Non patient, abusive". People complaining about anxiety and brainfog and they blame finestridie for it. I have brainfog and anxiety and its because i have snoring problems. I m not even on fin but its a huge bullshit that suddenly people complain about it since you have 10000% more chance that you have sleep apenea than Post fin sidees. There is somethign really fishy going on propecia help forum. Either people trying to get an easy $ from lawsuits or just people with really bad heath conditions (obese etc etc) 

What is your opinion on that forum?

54 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

Snoring/sleep apnea causes anxiety and depression? Could you please explain in more detail? How intense is your snoring?

Interrupting your deep sleep causes you to be anxious as fuck during the day. My eyes are always tired and i look like i m hungover. Long term anxiety leads to depression. I m having trouble breathing during sleep so i end up waking up myself which i wasnt even aware of until my girlfriend told me. So i m in a deadly circle, snoring brought me sleep deprivation which lead me to anxiety which lead me back to anxiety induced insomnia. Its tough, i havent slept 8 hrs in one run for year and a half. I always wake up after 4,5 hrs of sleep, the best i could do is wake up after 6 hrs. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

While I don’t agree with them banning you, those are well known side effects. Not everyone experiences this side effect. I didn’t have any brain fog or sleep issues while on fin. But I was limper than an overcooked noodle. That said, a lot of guys don’t have any side effects. To them I say ‘lucky bastards’ lol

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

17 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

While I don’t agree with them banning you, those are well known side effects. Not everyone experiences this side effect. I didn’t have any brain fog or sleep issues while on fin. But I was limper than an overcooked noodle. That said, a lot of guys don’t have any side effects. To them I say ‘lucky bastards’ lol

Did you do bloodwork prior to taking fin? Did you do the bloodwork after getting the sides? You know that if you experience sides from fin, it means you were borderline too low or too high with hormones in the most  of the cases? If i were you i would do a total testosterone and estradol check using LC MS MS methodology.

How do you feel now?  The sides have discontinued?

Edited by Thisisnotatest333

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Thisisnotatest333 said:

Did you do bloodwork prior to taking fin? Did you do the bloodwork after getting the sides? You know that if you experience sides from fin, it means you were borderline too low or too high with hormones in the most  of the cases? If i were you i would do a total testosterone and estradol check using LC MS MS methodology.

How do you feel now?  The sides have discontinued?

Here’s my entry story with it, I’m good now thank god.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.