How is medlinks in delhi

Yake

I'm considering a hair transplant in India in the next 6 months and confused of where to go. Recently I came to see dr gaurang Krishna's results and they are fabulous. I have even seen few youtube videos of his patients and they are beyond my belief. This has forced me to consider him over other doctors in India. He also is a member of IAHRS someone who is highly ethical in his work. So I would ask any of you having their hair transplant done from him. How was your experience 

Edited by Yake

7 hours ago, Yake said:

I'm considering a hair transplant in India in the next 6 months and confused of where to go. Recently I came to see dr gaurang Krishna's results and they are fabulous. I have even seen few youtube videos of his patients and they are beyond my belief. This has forced me to consider him over other doctors in India. He also is a member of IAHRS someone who is highly ethical in his work. So I would ask any of you having their hair transplant done from him. How was your experience 

Read this thread and look at this horror job done by them

I would NEVER go to this clinic even if it were free. That is literally the worst post-op donor area I've ever seen

Edited by GokuHair