Live Hair Transplant Surgery WebCast Now with Coalition Member Dr. Charles

Dear Members,

Coalition member Dr. Glenn Charles has a proven track record of producing world class hair transplant results. He also dedicates dozens of hours of his free time answering questions on this discussion forum and popular Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Today (Tuesday) and Thursday, Dr. Charles will be performing two hair transplant surgeries on twin brothers using Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) live via webcast for the first time.

The dates and times of the procedures are as follows:

Procedure 1: Tuesday, December 15th ??“ 10:00am to 3:00pm EST

Procedure 2: Thursday, December 17th ??“ 10:00am to 3:00pm EST

Be sure to tune in at the above times for a live demonstration of ultra refined hair transplant surgery using PRP technology.

During the live surgery, you will have the opportunity to call in to have your questions answered immediately. To get immediate answers to your questions dial 1-866-395-5544 during the dates and times of the procedures listed above.

I encourage anyone interested in hair transplant surgery to view this webcast and interact live to get a better idea of how a typical procedure works. I trust this will be an educational and enjoyable experience for those who tune in.

Best wishes,

Bill

I just spoke with Dr. Charles' clinic and they're having some technical difficulties. I was able to tune in for awhile, and then they lost sound. I called in to inform them, and then they lost internet connection. Great time for their ISP to become unreliable isn't it?

They're working on getting things back up and running. Hopefully, all the bugs will be worked out by Thursday, if not by later today.

Thanks for your patience.

Bill

I hope all the tech bugs get sorted out. Either way, this is a truly fantastic and bold idea that Dr. Charles is undertaking.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!