Best pricing in USA?

Val

Do what Dr. Vories tells you.  He gave me a prescription for pain relief during the first few days.  I thought I was tough and didn't take any.  That was a mistake.  I weened off the prescription and took Ibuprofen after a few days.  Careful about 7 days out when you start to shower.  Don't rub too vigorously.  You will be carefully wash your head over a sink for the first few days.  I describe everything you need to do on my website.  Best of luck.  You have plenty to look forward to.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

How long did it take for you to heal? Did you wear a cap at all? I’m a bit worried about going outside in the sun. Do you use any special products or supplements?

I wore a surgical cap home on the airplane and carefully wore a baseball cap if I went outside.  Just be careful putting on the hat and especially taking it off.  Your head is very numb for weeks and you really don't feel the hat.  You just don't want to rub out any grafts that may in in contact with your cap.  Your grafts however are quite secure after a couple of days.  Just be aware of what your doing and be careful.  Your donor area will heal very quickly.  I was playing golf within two weeks of surgery.  I didn't use any special products and I have NEVER taken any drugs related to hair loss or retention.  My wife is a hair dresser and cuts my hair regularly.  It's been 8 years since my surgery with Dr. Vories and my wife has seen no hair loss in my recipient areas. 

I have nothing to gain promoting my website but I have plenty of pictures and videos and dialogue there for everybody to see and read.  I average about 3,000 visits to my website each month.

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.