Hair Transplant from head+beard, Dr. Kaan Pekiner. Any feedback?

Hi All, 

This is my first post. I'm considering getting HT in Turkey with Dr. Kaan Pekiner. He quoted 3,000 grafts and said that 1,000 grafts would be taken from beard under the chin. 

Can anyone provide some feedback? Does beard hair look natural on the head? What are the pros and cons? Did anyone had similar transplant with Dr. Kaan Pekiner?

Are there any scars after?

Appreciate everyone's feedback.

Thanks!!

Edited by guestY

2 hours ago, guestY said:

What other HT surgeons in Turkey would you recommend? 

@guestY In Turkey you have to be very careful, maybe even three hundred "clinics" or alleged ones that are nothing but improvised gangs that post photos of big hospitals on their sites, making them believe that they are their property, with photos of patients operated by other surgeons  top and then good results but then in those hospitals they rent rooms that make an operational sale and have the young trainees perform the procedures that maybe the day before they were waiters or students.  Study this forum well, there are clinics / surgeons recommended by the community, I for example my second procedure (the first ill-fitting visit to Estetistanbul by doctor Hamid Aydin that I did not notice since Yavuz in his place) I did at the clinic  of Dr. Cinik, but I am still only 2 months from transplanting and I still don't feel like advising you, if you have the patience (I advise you not to use it hastily) I already believe that in February I will be able to advise you Cinik or not.  I hope so.  Excuse my English but I used the Google translator.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guesty

I had a surgery with Dr. Kaan Pekiner last week and he took 1888 grafts from my beard. Check my post: 

The new clinic is super luxurious and the 5 star Hotel across the street is great and super cheap (45€/night).