Medical Hair Centre

Hi All,

I am looking to get my hair transplant done in Turkey but have stumbled across this Facebook post from a UK company (where i live):

(unlimited grafts for £2000)

Has anyone ever used Medical Hair Centre? Located in the UK -  London/Romford/Birmingham/Manchester. I'm struggling to find any reviews on here.

What are your thoughts on this company? Respectable?

Many  Thanks

I would not recommend doing a hair transplant in the UK especially if the deal is too good to be true, if you can't find reviews from real patients on forums stay away, if you have a limited budget I would recommend Dr Demirsoy in Turkey he is considered as one of the best, good luck.

2 hours ago, Abi28 said:

I would not recommend doing a hair transplant in the UK especially if the deal is too good to be true, if you can't find reviews from real patients on forums stay away, if you have a limited budget I would recommend Dr Demirsoy in Turkey he is considered as one of the best, good luck.

Thanks for responding,

can you tell me more about  Dr Demirsoy? 

@rafter_01 I agree with the member Abi28 to leave surgeons / clinics of which you do not find reviews or reports of real users on the forums, and I add to take a look also at doctor Kaan Pekiner, also in Turkey which in my opinion is the best and  more ethical.

@rafter_01 I did my ht in his clinic, I also chose painless anesthesia, I am almost two months post, so in the worst period, in February I can tell you if mine was a good choice or not,  however, know that we are talking about low cost and not top surgeons.

Edited by Egy

• Administrators

"unlimited grafts" that is a huge red flag to me, it's not about how many grafts you can extract, it's about the survival of the grafts. These are the type of promotions that patients should be weary of.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.