Follica update news

CosmoKramer

Follica’s parent company have released updates on their product pipeline and on page 40 & 41 is where Follica shows an actual before & 85-days after photo for their new hair growth method.

My take...it looks like some distinct progress/growth/improvement for almost 3-months....but...the after photo the patients head angle is off a bit and his hair is longer and swept over. Follica should have taken photos of the exact hair length and conditions as well as a 1” square of the area zoomed in to show actual number of new hairs grown instead, hope they do in the future. And in IMHO, their progress seems on par with microneedling like I’m doing, but at least this is validation that it works and hopefully they release what their results are of longer-term use.

https://www.puretechhealth.com/images/PureTech-Corporate-Presentation_FINAL-111919-Web.pdf

888A6B12-6148-46CE-B7C2-C19C8405BB60.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Sean said:

This is somewhat promising and I hope this works out.  Definitely distinct change for 3 months!

Yeah. 

And I hope they don’t decide to shoot themselves in the foot when they go to market with their clinic partners and get greedy by charging too much and out-pricing potential customers.

Edited by CosmoKramer