Please help me for hairline

Would you like to share a hairline design that you are looking to achieve? If you could digitally add a line to a photograph or draw a hairline where you feel would be appropriate.

You are still a young guy and appropriate hairline planning is essential. 

Many young patients who experience frontal loss, want to go back to their hairline of an 18 year old boy/man because this is their only point of reference. But your transplanted hairline will be with you for life, and remember that one day you will be 30, 40, 60 etc. You get my point. That 18 year old hairline will not look natural in those later years. Especially if you dense pack the front now and experience further loss behind that you may not be able to provide the supply to meet the demand.

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I would use finasteride for 6 months to a year and see how you respond. Your hairline looks pretty good and while there’s a little recession going on, I don’t think you’ve reached transplant territory yet. 

Between those options I would definitely choose Hasson and Wong. They’re frequently cited as among the very best for hairlines.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I agree, at your age preserving your hair is what is necessary. Your hair looks good. I don’t think you need a transplant either, at least for now.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Melvin, I'm not sure why are you saying he doesn't need a hair transplant. He literally lost all of his hairline.

@lucas, don't listen to these guys, a hair transplant would make a day and night difference and frame your face perfectly. I'm just being real here and not trying to bullshit you mate.

//@melvin, I didn't said that he should go for a teenager hairline but still a HT would make a huge difference in how he is going to look and also I'm sure the hair would boost his confidence as well..

Edited by Clark.Ethan

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, Clark.Ethan said:

Melvin, I'm not sure why are you saying he doesn't need a hair transplant. He literally lost all of his hairline.

@lucas, don't listen to these guys, a hair transplant would make a day and night difference and frame your face perfectly. I'm just being real here and not trying to bullshit you mate.

Hair transplants are a last resort. His first course of action is hair loss prevention. The worst thing he can do is try and chase an adolescent hairline and waste thousands of grafts that would be better suited in other areas of his scalp. You need to think long-term, not short-term. Lastly, we do not sell hair transplants here, we are honest and most importantly ethical. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.