Removing multiple grafts in the hairline with Fue

I am wondering, to remove grafts in the hairline via Fue punch, one must go to the best state of the art fue surgeon or any surgeon who performs fue will get a good result.

Since it is just a removal of the grafts & not an actual full transplant with incisions and angling and all that.

i did a test fue removal to two small sides from the left and right of my head & they healed really great and i wanna remove the whole transplant if I am being honest.

Now the doctor who did the test removal in turkey is acting very strange all of a sudden. Doesnt answer any of my questions & postponed me 3 times to April & when i ask “no problem what date in april” like 6 times he doesn’t answer. I have a feeling he’s gonna fluke.

So can I go to any Fue surgeon or only one that is really skilled. Thanks for viewing & your time.

• 3 years later...
On 10/13/2019 at 4:51 AM, in2deep said:

I don’t mind. His name is Dr Kayihan Sahinoglu. Are you looking for a removal as well? 

I am currently waiting to have a procedure with him end of March.
Would you mind sharing you personal experiences, as I would be happy to find out a bit more about his work since there is not much available online?