Having my procedure on Monday quick question..

Having HT on Monday (Dr. Shapiro), being that it's been very hot in the midwest is it ok to where shorts?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much! icon_smile.gif

World Class HT-Dr. Ron Shapiro 6/29/2009 4792 FU Total Hairs-9731

Having HT on Monday (Dr. Shapiro), being that it's been very hot in the midwest is it ok to where shorts?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much! icon_smile.gif

Tos7581

I dont know what your Dr's protocol may be, but I would assume that if you show up with a valid credit card or cash they will take you even if you show up butt naked. you shirt usually comes off anyways and most physicians have those hospital like gowns you wear for the procedure.

About the only things that may cause concern for an HT Dr. would be showing up with a bad case of hair lice or melanoma.

tos--we do NOT want any naked patients--even if you show up with a wad of cash, clothes will be found for you icon_biggrin.gif

Shorts are fine---make sure to wear a button up shirt-- as you do not want to be pulling a tee-shirt over your head post-op.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Yeah, just be comfortable. You're in great hands. You're money Tos.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Doing well thanks, long procedure just under 5000 graphs and around 10,000 hairs, my laxity was really really good.. Doc is GREAT, just knows how to take care of you, i can honestly say i have NEVER visited a better Dr. than Dr. Shapiro, just was a blow away experience the techs were all great, not just skilled but great people also.. Right now i have not needed a Vicoden today the pain has subsided i have a tiny amount of swelling, trying to curve that with Ice packs, no bleeding from the donor area last night which was very nice.. Just a little uncomfortable but it has gotten better each day so far (only been 2)

I will have a full write up in the next week from the start of my procedure till the completion.. any questions feel to PM me or just ask.. Alos Matt and Janna will be posting pics soon and they will be emailing them to me later this week