Do Hair Transplant's Work? Everything You Need To Know

• Administrators

What are some things that you guys feel every person should know before undergoing a procedure? I would love to hear the communities input.

Do Hair Transplant's Work? Everything You Need To Know

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

We should write "the book" on what is required before moving forward with a hair transplant procedure. The first part of the book should concentrate on the "proven" aspect of transplants and why they work.  (Donor area, for example).

Second part of the book should deal with historical info, evolution, and current methods available. (FUE, FUT)

The third part should deal with  the many things a patient can do to prep.  From research to how to deal with cost, and maybe even what questions to ask during a consultation. 

This is harder than I thought as there are too many variables to consider.  I haven't even mentioned the subject of trust.  How can a patient know if the doctor is trustworthy, ethical, honest, etc?.....

Most important is the research.....Reviewing results.  It is about results after all.

Oh, last chapter should deal with preventive therapies. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

Great points LaserCap 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.