which doctor do you recommend

david74

Hallo Zusammen,

Forum aber schon seid längeren stiller Leser adlı üyenin tam hedefi.

Zu meiner Kişi:

Ich bin 34 Jahre alt. Schon, einigen Jahren leiden'i arıyor ve Haarausfall'a ait bir yataklı. Rahibe, bu yüzden çok daha önce söylemeden değil, Frage kommt 'te ki, für mich nur noch eine Glatze oder eine HT. Glatze geleneği, Zeit. Frauer'da Dauerhaft kommt es für mich nicht. Bu arada, Schritt zu gehen ile birlikte hayal kırıklığına uğramayacaksınız.

Bei mir parmak es Anfang mit Geheimratsecken bir. Kahretsin konnte ich noch ganz gut leben. Sie sind zwar jetzt auch viel tiefer geworden, das größte Sorun parmak alerjileri 4 veya daha fazla Jahren an.Meine Haar Hinter Dem Midilli ve Jahr zu Jahr immer mehr ausgefallen, Haar am Hinterkopf immer mehr. Lange konnte ich mit Schütthaar recht gut leben. Leider ist der Haarausfall o zamanlar ki Weit das das Schütthaar doğrudan sichtbar auf der Kopfhaut diyarı. Eine HT, Düser für mich unausweichlich. Herne'deki Archer Bisher Getan: Vor 3 Jahren Savaşı ve Personeli Gespräch bei Artas idi. Denen wurde auch Artas Haar-Roboter entworfen. Hier im Forum konnte ich bereits lesen, dass man von den eher abrät. Das Gespräch und die Aufklärung uyarıcı uyarıları uyarır. Muss dazu aber sagen, dass der Haarausfall bis dahin noch nicht öylesine ı wie jetzt savaşı. 

Den Gespräch şapka adam mich erstmal zum içinde Bluttest geschickt, wegen Diabetes und 2 Werten (Zum die Namen vergessen) ve Zum Haarausfall führen können. Aber alles tamam.

Medikamente nehme ich keine. Yeniden kazanın ve achprobiert ile Auch noch 2 Flaschen zuhause'e kavuşun. Muss aber gestehen das ich es unregelmäßig genommen habe. Hab dazu die unterschiedlichsten Meinungen gelesen und bin mir daher nicht sicher ob ich es wirklich nehmen soll.

Akturell ich mit folgenden Kliniken im Kontakt:

Hattingen Saç
Dr. Feriduni
HLC
Dr. Reşat Arpacı 
Dr. Demirsoy
KÖ-SAÇ

Meine ErfahrungenIch würde mich freuen, eure unbefangen eure Eure Meinungen zu meinem Durum zu hören. Die Meinungen der Ärzte gehen hier nämlich teilweise auseinander.

Soluc Gemacht Werden'dı:

Das wichtigste ist, daler ölen kahlen Stellen hinter meinen Pony sehr dicht geschlossen werden. Wenn, Geheimratsecken geschlossen würden'de ve sehr geçiş ücretlerinde öldü. Und dann sollten noch der Hinterkopf verdi.

Folgende Fragen michessen mich:

- Denklem ihr welche Metod für michin Sinnvollsten wäre oldu mu?
- Wie viele Grafts werden dafür ca. benötigt?
- Welche Kliniken könnt ihr empfehlen?
- Schafft adamı einer Sitzung'da mı?
- İst eine HT veri merkezi mi?10 gün önce 5 gün önce emin olun Jahren die nächste benötige?

Vielen Dank im Voraus für eure Meinungen

18cd43dc-5b16-4dfa-8f5c-defe6ed7047d.jpg

3219f1f9-4145-4913-9841-9f0522559e3b.jpg

Dear David , I try to understhand your problem bec. ı use google translate for german to englısh:)

I saw your problem and ı read all ınformatıon. I can advice you Dr. Reşat . ı had operation 6 months before but only front and top part. 

And ım very happy rıght now and ı have another 6 months for get fınaly result.

They care of you from Airport until your last day. Also He has ISHRS certificate and he is enter to operation as well. I hıghly recomend Dr. Reşat- PtimeHTC

7ed47929-ec2c-43de-b818-87bb6106be29.jpg

• Thanks 1

Dear David,

I am going to book my second HT and for me it’s all about having a world class Doctor doing the whole procedure and his technique.

The best results are due to the quality of the Doctor but it does help if he is using a higher quality technique such as Stick and Place or Direct Hair Implantation.

Stick and Place: Doctor opens the hole/Channel and immediately inserts the hair.

Direct Hair Transplantion uses implantors (Lion implantor being the best implantor available) and with implantors the nurses will place each removed hair into the implantor and then the Doctor will perform two steps at the same time:

1. open the hole/channel  

2. Insert the hair into the scalp. 

Doctors that use technicians will only open all the holes/channels were your hairs will be inserted and then the technicians will insert all the hairs. 

Both techniques provide great results because a world class Doctor can achieve great results with either technique. 

I am going to do my second HT and I rulled out all Doctors using technicians but I also need a world class Doctor that is affordable because I need at leat 5000 grafts (and from looking at your pictures I would expect you will also need between 4000 to 5000 grafts).

My search lead me to Kaan Pekiner: 2.15€/graft for Stick&Place with all manual FUE and does BHT from the beard to add density for 2.4€/graft.

Dr. Pekiner worked with Keser who is one of the best FUE Doctors in the world but charges 3,5€/graft and afterwards Pekiner worked at HLC Ankara for 7 years.

Couldn’t find any other Doctor with this level of technique and results at this price level. 

Let me know if you find other Doctors with posted results that are doing the whole procedure themselves with either stick and place or DHT with Lion implanter, at this price point. 

Hi Farid,

I went Turkey on 16 February. Whıch is cold and snow tıme ın istambul :(

I booked my operation on December 2018. 

I choose full package. I wıll share what they text me on my Whatsapp number;

We offer full package include all services  offer cost  is 2500 € which includes: 

*All transportations between airport , clinic and hotel by the centre car  

* 3 nights accomadation in 4 star hotel with breakfast and central location ( you may bring an accompagnier with you )

* Doctor visit

* pre-operational tests ( please note in case of H.I.V or Hepatit C , the operation is not possible since it would create problem for post operational recovery ) 

* operation

* medicenes given after operation

* cleaning and first hair wash 

* PRP treatment

And please note, we are going to give you a guarantee paper after the operation.

They ımplant 3500 greft to my head. Dr Arpacı do my hair line-  he dıd anesthesia- and he open canals him self. They gave me medicine-shampoo-and location.

I hope these ınformation will be eneough for your treatment🙄

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/6/2019 at 3:15 AM, faridharoon said:

Dear David , I try to understhand your problem bec. ı use google translate for german to englısh:)

I saw your problem and ı read all ınformatıon. I can advice you Dr. Reşat . ı had operation 6 months before but only front and top part. 

And ım very happy rıght now and ı have another 6 months for get fınaly result.

They care of you from Airport until your last day. Also He has ISHRS certificate and he is enter to operation as well. I hıghly recomend Dr. Reşat- PtimeHTC

For more information you can mail me from here :faridharoon51@gmail.com

7ed47929-ec2c-43de-b818-87bb6106be29.jpg

Hi there Faridharoon!- 1st & foremost, let me start of by stating that im not only new to this site, but to forums, blogs, all of this as a whole, so please forgive me in advance for my lack of knowledge, Etiquette, & anything in between that I may unintentionally mess up!

2nd-your hair looks fantastic!- cheers to you! :)
But on to my real question...In regards to the part of your quote that I underlined in Bold above. You mention, as well as his website- that Dr. Mehmet Resat Arpaci is ISHRS certified... though when i visited the website ISHRS.ORG to search his name, he was not listed. ??? 
Mind you, I only did that bc I was just recently on the site & there’s only more than a handful of Turkish surgeons on there & I hadn’t recognized his name as one of them..

so maybe this is also a better suited Q. For the forum moderator also?...@Melvin-moderator is that ok for them to get away with & have them validated as on THIS site?—their own websites are one thing—but to have peers think wrongly almost each other here, should surely be corrected no?

just a thought 🤷🏻‍♀️
again; don’t mean to impose...I’ve been reading along for a couple months now—bc my fiancé is interested in a HT in Turkey🙄 & seeing as how I’m the responsible, sensible one, lol I’m in charge of the research. Thank goodness for this site & all of u & ur willingness to share-I’ve learned soo much from everyone!  

Edited by Aaf

@Aaf you must check more patients results on HRN to understand a bit what is considered a dense hairline properly designed. You will soon understand that faridharoon hairline was not made using only single grafts and it lacks density (see threw look). 

It could be much worse because Turkey is the world capital for botched hair transplants due to the fact that most clinics have technicians doing your surgery and in Turkey these techs don’t need a health background so they could have been driving a taxi 2 months before doing your surgery.

In Turkey the only safe bet if HLC where you are operated on by a Doctor that will be doing your whole surgery and not delegating anything to technicians. HLC has several real patients posting great results on HRN and other forums. I say real patients because you will soon understand that clinic websites, Instagram, youtube videos are full of fake patients with either fake or cherry picked results. 

ISHRS certified means ZERO! What matters is Doctors with results you check from real patients threads here at HRN.

If you want good results you will have to pay more than what low cost Turkish clinics charge to the 6-10 patients they operate on everyday.

HLC charges 2.5€/graft for a Doctor only surgery but if you want a cheaper option you have Dr. Demirsoy at 1.25€/graft he only operates on 1 patient per day but he does have his technicians do the implanting of the grafts. 

best of luck 

Edited by Portugal25

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, Aaf said:

Hi there Faridharoon!- 1st & foremost, let me start of by stating that im not only new to this site, but to forums, blogs, all of this as a whole, so please forgive me in advance for my lack of knowledge, Etiquette, & anything in between that I may unintentionally mess up!

2nd-your hair looks fantastic!- cheers to you! :)
But on to my real question...In regards to the part of your quote that I underlined in Bold above. You mention, as well as his website- that Dr. Mehmet Resat Arpaci is ISHRS certified... though when i visited the website ISHRS.ORG to search his name, he was not listed. ??? 
Mind you, I only did that bc I was just recently on the site & there’s only more than a handful of Turkish surgeons on there & I hadn’t recognized his name as one of them..

so maybe this is also a better suited Q. For the forum moderator also?...@Melvin-moderator is that ok for them to get away with & have them validated as on THIS site?—their own websites are one thing—but to have peers think wrongly almost each other here, should surely be corrected no?

just a thought 🤷🏻‍♀️
again; don’t mean to impose...I’ve been reading along for a couple months now—bc my fiancé is interested in a HT in Turkey🙄 & seeing as how I’m the responsible, sensible one, lol I’m in charge of the research. Thank goodness for this site & all of u & ur willingness to share-I’ve learned soo much from everyone!  

Im not sure I understand the question. I will say this, every single one of our surgeons go through a vetting process on this forum. Our recommendations are approved by our community, there is not one person doing the approvals, so the recommendations have a higher validity.

Secondly, our forum provides accountability and transparency. Surgeons who choose to sponsor the forum, choose to do so knowing they may get reviewed on this forum. Our motto is build trust through transparency. Feel free to look at our recommendations, and feel free to research each doctor on this forum. Remember, lists are starting points for research. 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp

best wishes,

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Sorry for the confusion everyone!

In short, what I was trying to say was that, while having read up on Dr. Mehmet R. Arpaci reviews on this site as well as in Faridharoons thread & comments above —I noticed that it mentioned that Dr. Arpaci is a member of the ISHRS ...but when I visited the ISHRS webpage & searched his name, he was not in fact listed. So, I’m asking if that information is fraudulent?

Is or is Dr. Arpaci NOT an actual certified member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery-if his name is not listed on their official website? 
& if he is in fact NOT, then it’s one thing for him to post lies on his own business webpage, but for false information about his certifications to be listed here, I feel should be corrected. Is all that I was trying to get across- again, only if that was in fact the case; (of him not being certified) 

• Administrators
46 minutes ago, Aaf said:

Sorry for the confusion everyone!

In short, what I was trying to say was that, while having read up on Dr. Mehmet R. Arpaci reviews on this site as well as in Faridharoons thread & comments above —I noticed that it mentioned that Dr. Arpaci is a member of the ISHRS ...but when I visited the ISHRS webpage & searched his name, he was not in fact listed. So, I’m asking if that information is fraudulent?

Is or is Dr. Arpaci NOT an actual certified member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery-if his name is not listed on their official website? 
& if he is in fact NOT, then it’s one thing for him to post lies on his own business webpage, but for false information about his certifications to be listed here, I feel should be corrected. Is all that I was trying to get across- again, only if that was in fact the case; (of him not being certified) 

If he’s not on their site, than it’s a lie. Unless he goes by a different name, which I doubt. That said, the ISHRS site doesn’t monitor skill, quality, or results. They are a membership organization that looks at credentials, like medical degree, etc. Just because they’re part of ISHRS doesn’t mean they’re good, and just because they’re not part of the ISHRS doesn’t mean they’re bad. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.