Dr. Wong/4614 Grafts/Two Sessions/5 Years Post-op

Interesting case, and I think it def looks good. I imagine the key was finding a way to naturally bridge together his true, NW7 crown-recession with incremental density going up, then tapering off to then fill in a relatively dense hairline and frontal 1/3rd. And making it all flow together with a nominal # of grafts.

I like.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

• 10 months later...

I'm shocked this result hasn't garnered more positive comments, so I'm bumping it for that reason, and because I want to know if you have any more information on this patient. Were his hair characteristics THAT much better than the average person? This is a ridiculously good transformation for a legitimate NW 7.

hello jo,excellent outcome,theres hope for us all,i consider h&w to be the finest ht surgeons on the planet and results such as this just reinforce my opinion,it's a shame that they are well out of my very limited budget as they would always be my first choice,i'll contact them WHEN not IF i win the lottery,carry on the excellent work and have a nice day.....

I, for one, would love for my hair to turn pure white (Anderson Cooper style) for this very reason. His hair characteristics make a little go a long way. He looks great!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

TC,

Thanks for the bump. Indeed, this patient's transformation is pretty fantastic. I too thought it would have garnered more attention.

His characteristics were not ground breaking. If I recall, his hair was coarse but not crazy coarse. When he first came to us his hair was salt & pepper so we knew the coverage would look great. Since his hair has turned white the distribution that Dr. Wong intended is more evident as is it's effectiveness.

Check your pm.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians