Dr koray erdogan vs Dr Resul yaman

Bilal94

Hello everyone, 

Thanks for giving this platform. 

I have been thinking to go for hair transplant for quite a while now. 

I am 25 years old and trying to figure out which is doctor is better between koray and yaman. 

Obviously I want to opt yaman because he is a lot cheaper. But I am confused. 

Can you guys help

I think an important starting point when considering having a hair transplant is every clinic /doc has their subpar results full stop . Take the top clinics Hasson and Wong, Lorenzo Diep etc their subpar results are harder to find but believe me they are there, so basically you have more chance of having a success if you go with one of them than if you go with a less well know clinic with not many results to view etc .Although I went with essentially a tech clinic in Turkey I did actually get phone numbers of guys in the UK who had been to the  clinic ,real people, who told me about their experience and very kindly  sent me pics of their result ,just to add I wouldn't go with a tech clinic again knowing what I know now but I thankfully got a good result . So I would advise you do the same thing ask both clinics to give you contact numbers of people who are willing to chat with you rather than just chatting with a clinic's rep .    

Scout this forum & various others for a few months and make your decision based on the most recent consistant PAITENT reviews. Don't let cost dictate your decision too much obvisouly everyone has diffrent budgets but money comes and goes wasted grafts due to poor results are gone forever.

I have seen lots of bad results from ASMED recently. I personally wouldn't go near such a heavy tech influenced clinic.

Edited by Mr S

Personally, I went ahead and asked for a quote from ASMED and it was around the 12,000 euros mark.

I ended up having surgery done with another clinic for 4,700 euros for a similar number of grafts. 

Don't let price dictate. ASMED have been over-promoted on places like here and, as a result, it has led to more clients but also less focus on those patients and, from that, we've seen a steady and consistent stream of not just "subpar" results, but actively terrible results. Clearly, they've had trouble keeping standards up with the demand for their service. Spending 12,000 euros with these risks hanging in the air is a significant risk. I would rather opt for a cheaper clinic with good-to-excellent results and, if needed, have a second surgery done a year or 2 later - and you'd still save more money with more grafts than by opting for ASMED.

Until they clean up their act and go back to how they performed 1-2 years ago, I would personally advise you to opt for a different surgeon and, again, never base it on price - but on the quality of the surgeon and their recent output.