Am I balding?

Ethan06

It looks like a natural part in your hair from the length of hair you have. All of your hair lies flat. This section of hair is the only section which appears to stand up. Get a haircut that uses feathering scissors, to reduce the large volume of hair you have. You also look far too young to be concerned with hair loss. Start tracking your hair at age 18, and see where your hair goes by your 22nd birthday. Regardless of your predisposition to lose hair, you can't do anything at your current age. Hope this helps. Don't bother worrying about it now, but you don't have anything to worry about anyway! Relax and enjoy your youth.

• Thanks 1

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

• Administrators

How old are you? Looks like a normal swirl. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Ethan06 said:

I'm 17 this year 

You're still quite young. I wouldn't focus on hair loss. If you truly think you may be balding, it wouldn't hurt to get on minoxidil.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.