Busting Hair Transplant Myths

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

What are some of the most crazy things you guys have heard in terms of hair transplants? I had one co-worker see a picture of John Travolta where he was basically bald one day and had a full head of hair the next and they said "he got a hair transplant" I turned and said "how do you know" and they said "he's got a full head of hair now". It was actually pretty amusing, but the truth is the general public thing that hair grows as soon as it is transplanted.  I wanna hear the craziest stories or myths.

Busting Hair Transplant Myths

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

At the point when should you consider hair transplant medical procedure + 4 Legends busted. 
Selecting a hair transplant can be one of the numerous manners by which you can check your subsiding hairline and put a conclusion to hairlessness. This methodology includes taking hair from regions of the head that have thick hair development, for example, the back of the scalp, and transplanting it to the site where new hair should be made.

Edited by adamwillams

3 hours ago, adamwillams said:

At the point when should you consider hair transplant medical procedure + 4 Legends busted. 
Selecting a hair transplant can be one of the numerous manners by which you can check your subsiding hairline and put a conclusion to hairlessness. This methodology includes taking hair from regions of the head that have thick hair development, for example, the back of the scalp, and transplanting it to the site where new hair should be made.

Not quite what you had in mind Melvin 🤦‍♂️