Revivogen Scalp Therapy

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

Have you guys used Revivogen? It appears to be less harsh that Nizoral, but also quite expensive. Anyways just wanted to get some input for those who have used it before, if it's worth buying.

Revivogen Scalp Therapy For Hair Loss

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I actually did use revivogen quite some time ago  with absolutely zero success. Now, that doesn’t mean that it won’t work for other people but it didn’t work for me. That said, I also took Propecia for a number of years thinking that it was helping to maintain my hair below the crown but when I stop using it, that hair remains. So I don’t even think Propecia worked for me where as it works well for other people. Maybe if I started using Propecia when I was just starting to lose my hair, it may have helped. But I only started using it when I was pretty bald already.    But revivogen, I was using when I had more  natural hair and it still didn’t work for me. 

That of course is my personal  experience however, the ingredients in revivogen do have some scientific backing that they could potentially help. 

Best,

Bill

• 3 years later...

So this hair clinic near me recommended me to use Revivogen

I couldn’t find much about it except promotional content.

I take it it’s just marketing product and nobody had any good growth from it?