Hairsystems Heydecke

Shifty

I'm from NY so I have zero affiliation with this guy, but I've been watching his videos and he hits home runs with systems.

He's in Germany I'm very impressed so I figured I would share.

Getting surgery isn't for everyone, link below.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u77kYYLGBsU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u77kYYLGBsU

Link to what I did to grow my hair back without a transplant. 2 year update. 

• Administrators

Damn he kinda looked like Sergio Aguero afterwards. The biggest issue I have with systems is the hairline. There’s just too much density in the front. That’s a dead giveaway for me. With that said, it’s better than being bald. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

56 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Damn he kinda looked like Sergio Aguero afterwards. The biggest issue I have with systems is the hairline. There’s just too much density in the front. That’s a dead giveaway for me. With that said, it’s better than being bald. 

i think these are great for guys who are bald and everyone knows. I tried to sneak it past people because I was sold a bill of goods that wasn't the case. Just a bad idea.

Link to what I did to grow my hair back without a transplant. 2 year update.