Has anyone have experience crown clinic in Sydney?

slash45

2 hours ago, Phil36fromaus said:

As a fellow Sydney -sider who has had 2 HT's I'd suggest you look overseas. Seriously.

I just went through their gallery page on their website and it only has a few examples, none of which feature the hairline (the most important part!), and all of the pics are of only the top of their head. It's a very strange results gallery. 

Hair transplants should be taken seriously, they are permanent - I mean had my last one messed up - so please do some more research,  see what results you like, and take time to think about it. 

Totally agree with this. Avoid Australia completely. Europe is generally our best bet.

Who did your HTs Phil? 

15 minutes ago, Phil36fromaus said:

Konior's waiting list was over a year and im the type of guy that hates waiting for my clothes to dry after i put them in the dryer so ...

Haha good point. A year isn't bad, it seems to be the standard for most good surgeons (Couto is 4+!!!) 

• 1 month later...

I had my 2600 FUE with dr Laorwong in Bangkok based on the good reviews in this site.

He uses the stick and place method which gives high density that is needed if you have finer hair, also  had much less cobblestone/bumps than the FUE I had first

Much better than my first FUE in the USA overall and at less than half the price. I made a post 2 weeks ago with post op pics and will update on month 6