What criteria should I follow when choosing a surgeon in Turkey

I'm decided on having HT surgery and based of everything I've read and my budget, Turkey is the way to go. But now, how do I pick a really good one surgeon/clinic? I'm avoiding the ones that are too cheap, but other than that I'm a bit lost. I've been reading forum testimonials for a long time and there are a few that get repeated and people seem happy with it, but I've also heard that there are a lot of fake/paid reviews and that worries me. How can I pick the good ones from the sketchy-but-good-at-marketing others?

I know it's impossible to agree on a particular surgeon that's the best in the country, but is there some type of unanimity of, let's say "These 5 or 6 Turkish surgeons are highly valued and you'll be in good hand if you choose one of them" ?

Really appreciate your help!

Edited by clerksband

Criteria can vary from one person to another and think a lot of it can come down to what your own aims are. What are you looking to achieve from a HT? Are you higher up on the norwood scale and requiring more extensive work across the scalp or is your balding not too bad and you're looking to improve a certain area i.e hairline? You want to look at as many cases as possible that are similar to yours (both in terms of start point and aims) from the various surgeons.