Why do norwood 7 transplants never look decent?

I've seen plenty of 5s and even slick bald 6s get spectacular results with a hair transplant, but once you get to NW7, the results are always garbage. I've seen NW7s with 5000 grafts who look almost totally bald

Is this because the donor region in NW7s is usually garbage also? 

• Administrators

Brahmabull, 

I know this is you, because you usually spam the site with the same threads over and over again. If you can manage to stop discussing erections and stop posting the same threads over and over again, we may allow you to post, but with this caveat.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

44 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Brahmabull, 

I know this is you, because you usually spam the site with the same threads over and over again. If you can manage to stop discussing erections and stop posting the same threads over and over again, we may allow you to post, but with this caveat.

Fair enough

Does that scare you knowing that if you get to a norwood 7 pattern, you're totally fucked?

I've scoured the entire internet and have never seen a decent NW7 transplant, not even on indian people who have very thick hair texture. Best case scenario is you look heavily balding, instead of totally bald

Edited by AnalogFeel

2 hours ago, AnalogFeel said:

Does that scare you knowing that if you get to a norwood 7 pattern, you're totally fucked?

I think this could be the source of your problem.   You are confusing the amount of hair on someone's head with being totally fucked.   You need some perspective.  

On the bright side, I can set my watch by when you will return to this site under a new name, so that I can re-live the train wreck of your psyche.  

• Like 1