Is This The Cure? What To Do..

https://www.gov-online.go.jp/eng/publicity/book/hlj/html/201810/201810_10_en.html

Read this today, makes me feel hopeful for a full blown cure. 

I still feel like running off and getting a transplant for right now, and have high hopes for a cure in the near future to give me what we all want, a full head of lucious thick hair!

I am a huge proponent of stem cell research, and I would say the potential is unlimited.  The only thing I would warn you about is that these are very seldom on schedule, and they are still in the development stage, so you could be waiting longer than you would wish.  Some day what we are doing today will be as antiquated as the horse and buggy. 

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

The press release said that their process is set to begin preclinical testing. From Wikipedia, only about 1 in 5,000 treatments/compounds that make it to preclinical testing becomes an approved treatment or drug and usually it takes 5-10 years, sometimes longer.  

I do think we will get there one day, but it is likely to take a long time and will likely be very, very expensive at first. Probably six figures expensive. 

Edited by Spaceman