I am now a Christian

Leeson

I'll chime in and admit I am an agnostic although raised catholic and studied religion for 3 years.

Religion makes you humble and that I suppose is a good thing. What I find most distasteful however is the idea that so many flavors of religion still exist and many are just not syncopatic with one another.

This results in the idea that my God is better than your god. Or only through my religion will you achieve "salvation"

My view is we are all one. We are part and parcel of this marvelous universe. We are born and we die and our atoms recombine and become other things sentient and not.

Hey miked

The days of your very (transplanted)hairs ,on your head are all numbered (second time !!).

In a vanity fare agnostics are rare!

Not even enough in numbers to claim minority.

It must require a great share of vanity and fate, after enjoying so much a beautiful HT, here on earth, to ask the Lord for immortality in addition to it all. icon_smile.gif

I too wonder what happened to Leeson. It was very odd -- that incredibly peculiar thread he created where it seemed he had become possessed by some egomaniacal, high-as-a-kite ingratiate was weird to say the least....I know Bill then said he had some reason to believe it may not have even be Leeson...but since I haven't a heard a word on this.

LMS may have moved on, unfortunately; he has had a rocky road on the forums, this one included, though I feel he was treated fairly here and that his voice was appreciated.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm here. Yea, those post upset me. I talked to Bill about my password and name. It's all straight now, but that was NOT due to the security of the HTN, BUT because of my own incompentence of leaving my terminal unsecured to "nosey neighbors."

It does make me think twice about telling others and so-called friends about something so personal as restoring your hair.

P.S. don't have the actual HTN name under your favorites (place under an alias name) and watch out where you can double click username slot and your username appears and then hitting tab and password appears to log in.