Dr. Felix Popescu clinic - Bucharest, Romania, any experiences with this clinic?

BucuNest

I am booked for an HT at a clinic owned by one Dr. Felix Popescu in Romania. I have googled around trying to find negative reviews but there don't seem to be any. Indeed, I can only find two instances of this name on these forums, and one is positive, the other very positive. All the other "before/after" stories that I find are YouTube videos uploaded by the clinic itself, featuring local celebrities who have gone to them.

Does anyone know this place, or have any advice about where I can search online for past patients?

Dr. Popescu will not be the one doing my procedure, but I met the doctor who will. I have already forgotten how to spell his name as it was long and Greek, but I know the name on his coat said "Dr.", so I know it won't be a tech doing it. The clinic's site focuses on the main doctor though, and I can't find anything about my specific guy anywhere. Is this alright?

I'll update with photos once I've had it done.

Edited by BucuNest

• 1 year later...

@BucuNest why are you going to a unknown Doctor with former patients like @Andrei claiming bad results? 

Youtube, Instagram, clinic websites are the worst place to get information on Doctors!

Go to foruns to check real patient results and talk with real former patients. 

If it’s a matter of price you can have your HT done by a renown Doctor like Dr. Arika at Eugenix at 1.8€/graft doing a exclusive technique DHT or even cheaper with Dr. Demirsoy at 1.25€/graft ( he only operates on 1 patient per day and has some nice results on this forum).

I usually advise spending a bit more and going to Dr. Bruno Ferreira that charges 2.5€/graft at his own clinc but also works with one of the best doctors in the world Dr. Jose Lorezo in Madrid. He’s doing what is considered the most advanced technique DHI and operates on just 1 patient per day.

A bad doctor using a great technique will still achieve a bad result so the most important is always choosing a great Doctor (even better if he happens to use a more precise and advanced technique like DHI or stick&place).

Edited by Portugal25