Trying to decide between 4 surgeons

Hi I'm a new member here, have recently decided that I want a transplant to fix my hairline and temples, I have never been on any meds, my father isn't completely bald but has slowly been balding over the years and he has no brothers for me to see how they are. My mother's side all have their hair, I'm 34 years of age and simply want a transplant because I'm finding my hairline to be limp and hard to style.

My whole frontal area is thinner than I like but no areas are skin bald they all have fine hair so that's kind of strange but nevertheless something needs to be done, I have done a lot of reading online and has only confused me more,  I can't decide between Dr Erdogan, Dr Karadeniz, Dr Oztan, Dr demirsoy and Dr Cinik has been on the list also.

Money isn't a major factor but I'd like to save if I can get a similar result by going to one that's not overly expensive, I have submitted my photos to all of the above and the prices have been told I need from 1000-2200 grafts by various doctors and pricing is from $3200 aud to almost $10000 aud so there is a massive difference. Can anybody please shed any light or help me deciding or share their own success or horror stories with the above Doctors. I have also uploaded photos of my hairless and donor area so any input would be great. Thanks guys 

IMG-20180906-WA0024.jpg

IMG-20180906-WA0023.jpg

IMG-20180906-WA0022.jpg

IMG-20180906-WA0018.jpg

IMG-20180906-WA0020.jpg

You have minimal hair loss and have a good head of hair for your age.

Having said that out of the doc's you mentioned I would choose Dr. Erdogan.

I would look at Dr. Keser as well.

Is there a reason why you're not looking at North America or Europe as options (other than cost)?

Edited by razzy

HT#1 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2012) - 4700 grafts

HT#2 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2014) - 1800 grafts

HT#3 - Dr. Konior (Jan 2018) - 1200 grafts

Out of the surgeons you've mentioned, I would go for Demirsoy.  Very popular on the German boards and IMO does great hairlines.  Do keep in mind that he is also very heavily involved in the procedure and only has one patient per day also, not to mention very modestly priced (although, price should not really be what sways your decision).

Most if not all of the other surgeons/clinics (maybe not Karediniz) are tech based clinics.  While nothing wrong with this, results may vary depending on the techs you get and you certainly won't be the only person getting your transplant on the big day.

I know most people bang on about Erdogan, but I can't justify paying the premium to not be worked on by the man himself.  You may want to search google for 'Asmed hair transplant vlog' and check out the Scottish guy who just hit the 12 month mark in July 2018 after his hairline transplant at Asmed/Erdogan.  IMO it's not very impressive close up (skip to the end of the vid).  He also talks about his experience regarding the procedure, techs etc.

Good luck in whatever you decide.  A lot of people would love to be in your position with that amount of hair.

Edited by BuddyX
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...