counting no of graft

Yaar Manish, sorry to hear that.  There is a way but best is to take a detailed hd photo.  Your recipient zone should clearly be seen.    You will have to zoom in on that photo.  Each red dot could be considered a graft.  You’ll see each of them spaced apart.  

Some folks have encountered this issue in the past.  Where they paid for x number but may have gotten less.  It all depends on the doctor though.  It is rarer with known surgeons but you never know.  Hope you are able to verify and move forward.  

Edited by Sean
Spelling issues -

I agree with Sean.  Take a picture of the recipient area with your phone and expand the image and start counting.  You may be surprised how many grafts can be transplanted in a small area.  You may be able to count the grafts in a square inch and extrapolate.  That may not be the best way but it will give you a general expectation.  Let’s hope you got what you paid for.  

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, mania1 said:

You need to count your graft hair is very hard ..to count it and how well it graft in the scalp..

Best advice you'll get all day!

( and by BEST I mean MOST CONFUSING)

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.