Dr Mwamba's Clinic and Communication

Hi! Has anybody managed to get a reply from Dr Mwamba's clinic? I sent them a message on their website's messaging system about 6 weeks ago and still no reply. Is he just rubbish at communication, like Feriduni's clinic, or should I re-send an email?

I would try again or try contacting their representative who posts in this community from time to time.

I know Dr. Mwamba personally and he is a good doctor so I am kind of surprised to hear this...also, they could be having some issues with their site...really don't know.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

24 minutes ago, gillenator said:

I would try again or try contacting their representative who posts in this community from time to time.

I know Dr. Mwamba personally and he is a good doctor so I am kind of surprised to hear this...also, they could be having some issues with their site...really don't know.

Thanks for the reply. I don't suppose you could either post his email address here or send it to me via inbox could you please?

Sorry, I don't know his email.

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

4 minutes ago, Gasthoerer said:

Maybe they are just in summer vacation. Like Feriduni as well.

Very long vacaction! It has been a bit less than 2 months now. His loss anyway. It makes narrowing my short list down easier if there are fewer doctors on the list to begin with. Feriduni's clinic has always been awful at getting back to me, irrespective of the time of year.

I thought I saw his online rep posting in this community before?

Gillenator