Need a helpful gp for finasteride

wibbles180

NEED A HELPFUL GP FOR FINASTERIDE ??

Hi guys just a quick thread to raise awareness of a fantastic u.k gp who can help you with a prescription for male pattern baldness !

I personally have used Dr Edgar’s first class service for the past 6 years and can only say positive things about him and the medications he provides .

Please drop him an email drstevengedgar@gmail.com

To start your thorough online consultation and if you are a suitable candidate you will be supplied with legitimate affordable finasteride to hopefully like me stop your hair loss in its tracks and either avoid having to have surgery or at least improve your overall hair quality and donor capacity prior to any future hair restoration surgery .

Everyone of my previous prescriptions has been delivered on time and dr edgar has always been very responsive to any queries I have sent , I truly believe any other uk guys should at least touch base with Dr Edgar to see just how efficient and what a really great help he is for us mpb sufferers .

Here are couple of pictures to prove the true worth of finasteride in the fight against mpb , the pictures were taken approx 10 years apart and the

meds for very little costs have basically stopped me from having to pursue a expensive surgery , I personally get a prescription for branded proscar and then cut into 5ths .

Any questions please feel free to ask :)

Edited by wibbles180
Spelling

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/16/2018 at 3:09 AM, Legend007 said:

What’s ur age ? N ur family history of hairloss ? N do u have pics of the hairline ? Ive been on finasteride for 9 months now so ur results gives me hope for retaining my hair ..

Hey , I’m 38 and family hair loss is very strong ... lots of nw 5/6 yet I’m maintaining well !! Stick with it :)

On 6/16/2018 at 1:22 PM, Goldenboy said:

I will second that, been using him for a few years after Spex put me onto him.

14 month supply generic finasteride for ~ 140gbp, easy online prescription

Yea agreed , Spex also put me onto dr edgar and would go anywhere else for my meds .... excellent products and service :)

• 1 year later...

Finasteride is still working its magic for me and I have not lost hair , and avoided having a HT . I personally have had zero of the side effect and take proscar cut into 5ths daily . Please get in touch with dr edgar direct for quality reliable meds

somccg.drsteveedgar@nhs.net

Edited by wibbles180