5 month :what percentage regrowth?

hi guys , i'd like to know by whom made a hairtransplant at 5th month what percentage ,of hair, realistically grown up?

Surgeons, usually, tell 50 % or also less but i see in the report of good hairtransplant that at 5th month people are further than 50 %.

I am very interested to read the experiences of the people haitranplanted about 5th month

Everyone is different. But at five months you should expect to be seeing significant growth happening. It's generally the time where things really come to life. The topic below shows a patient who's just posted their five month update:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188780-2075-fue-dr-konior-3.html

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

spex thank you very much, i read everyhing you have written since 2006 till now, however i hoped to read also the experiences of people with a concluded hairtransplant, instead i read only experience at 4th 5th month (like me).

I saw also the pics but at 12 month , those people had hair longer than 6 month , so i didn't undertand so good if they were better only for more lenght or also for more density ( the ideal thing it would be see not only the same people but also with the same lenght at 6th , like at 12 month).

I d like to write a private message

From my own observation 50% regrowth at 5 months is the average but like anything else, we all respond differently so the mild variations are nothing of any major concern and why it takes 12 months or so to fully assess any procedure.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

From my own observation 50% regrowth at 5 months is the average but like anything else, we all respond differently so the mild variations are nothing of any major concern and why it takes 12 months or so to fully assess any procedure.

What does this mean exactly? 50% of the grafts have started growing? If so, how is this accurate as the telogen phase lasts 3 months, should we see 100% of the growth happening at 3-5 months? Or does this percentage mean 50% of how the end result density will "look"?

What does this mean exactly? 50% of the grafts have started growing? If so, how is this accurate as the telogen phase lasts 3 months, should we see 100% of the growth happening at 3-5 months? Or does this percentage mean 50% of how the end result density will "look"?

i didn't understand.

Are you saying that the hairtransplanted hair regrowth all only until 5th month?

Edited by italianhairr

Thanks for the comments. Wow you’ve read everything I’ve written since 2006.

You’ll need lasik next ;-)

Grow well !!!

Regards

Spex

lol:D

i sent private message, please let me know what you think:)

That's true, there is a resting phase and why roughly only half of the grafts are sprouting at 5 months. I have never observed anyone experience 100% of their grafts growing at 5 months or even 6 months post-op.

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

That's true, there is a resting phase and why roughly only half of the grafts are sprouting at 5 months. I have never observed anyone experience 100% of their grafts growing at 5 months or even 6 months post-op.

but now i also ask myself : if the telogen phase lasts, maximum , until 5th month, why should hair regrowth also after the 5th month ?For example the 7th and 8th month ?

Most individuals start seeing new growth 3-4 months following the procedure however the various growth spurts is going to vary...it's not an exact science and why it takes 12-15 months to fairly judge the full visual effects of the procedure.

Gillenator