1 year 4000 graft FUE with Dr Rafik, Hair growth centre

I had a FUE procedure in Jan 2017 with Dr Rafik of hair growth centre in london.

I am unsure about the cosmetic outcome, I dont think it is worth what I paid for. However he along with his team (aggressive team) are insisting that the results are the best I could have expected.

The procedure went OK, and i didnt have any problems after the procedure (except it was painful throughout and I had itchy scalp for 2months). I was told by dr rafik that its normal.

I paid ?7500 for a 4000 graft procedure

No Prp treatments

I use only rogaine for men for 12months

I exercise regularly and am a vegetarian (i take mulit-vitamins from vita-biotics).

I have been refused any corrective surgery by them. In my opinion I have far less hair than the 4000 grafts i had paid for. What do people think?

Also what do you think about my donor area? It seems quite sparse now. Do I have enough hair left for another procedure? Will really appreciate some guidance please.

5b32fbf361f26_ArapritPadperHairGrowthCentreOperation2017.jpg.336844faaf90127265164a4197192397.jpg

5b32fbf3b05a2_ArapritPadperHairGrowthCentreOperation2017.png.fcbefae97a52300eb6fd6d75a5569c24.png

I had a FUE procedure in Jan 2017 with Dr Rafik of hair growth centre in london.

I am unsure about the cosmetic outcome, I dont think it is worth what I paid for. However he along with his team (aggressive team) are insisting that the results are the best I could have expected.

The procedure went OK, and i didnt have any problems after the procedure (except it was painful throughout and I had itchy scalp for 2months). I was told by dr rafik that its normal.

I paid ?7500 for a 4000 graft procedure

No Prp treatments

I use only rogaine for men for 12months

I exercise regularly and am a vegetarian (i take mulit-vitamins from vita-biotics).

I have been refused any corrective surgery by them. In my opinion I have far less hair than the 4000 grafts i had paid for. What do people think?

Also what do you think about my donor area? It seems quite sparse now. Do I have enough hair left for another procedure? Will really appreciate some guidance please.

It impossible for us to evaluate your situation if you dont post pictures before the hairtransplant.

Also it would be easier if you Also post pictures Right after the hairtransplant

But i Will say it looks really thin int the reciepted area.

But if you were slick Bald in that area before the transplant Then i Think you could not expect a dense result.

Yes, photos prior to the surgery and immediately post surgery will be very useful if you want a more accurate evaluation from the forum.

Also an indication of the hair restoration plan would be useful.

Your donor area does look sparse but could still yield you grafts. Try growing it a bit longer to see how it looks.

• 11 months later...

Dear Araprit/Administrator 

This is a message from the Hair Growth Centre Management team.

We know that this is a FAKE Post, and the perpetrators are trying to directly sabotage the business as a whole, "Araprit" has never had a hair transplant with our company at any time, nor is he on our medical records.

We have notified our solicitor whom will be requesting the removal of this FAKE negative post, we assume this to be one of our competitors whom feel we are direct threat to their business and it is a shame that an honest practice like our selves with reputable surgeons, name get tarnished unjustly.

This is my final request to remove this thread as its complete defamation of character!, if not my solicitor ill be instructed to proceed with matters going forward!

"Araprit" if you are a real client of ours, please email info@hairgrowthcentre.com , stating your full name and contact number.

Regards,

HGC management team