FUE with Dr Bhatti (12 months)

OldWestie

Unfortunately this is not a very good result.

You should discuss with the clinic what happend.

Even you stronger side is not really great as it is too sparse and a Little pluggy.

Also 2000 FU seems low for the area to cover from the start.

Before you waste further grafts you should get more info about what happend.

DO you have pricture of the donor and the recipient with the graft Placement?

Good luck.

I think the overall plan was overly aggressive for your stage of hair loss. A more conservative plan with a higher hairline, starting at where your forelock was, along with more natural recession and no temple restoration, would have been less area to cover and certainly more natural and realistic. Just my opinion, but I see this on Dr. Bhatti patients alot, the exact restoration plan and hairline design on patients regardless of their NW pattern. I would suggest another pass would add more density and make the result more aesthetically pleasing. Best of luck to you as it seems to be an easy option and fix. I understand Dr. Bhatti always stands behind his work.

I think the overall plan was overly aggressive for your stage of hair loss.

To be honest this is a bit of a hallmark of Dr. Bhatti in my opinion: placing grafts too sparsely in a large recipient area. Obviously that's not the problem as regards the right side, which is just poor growth.

Edit: Should have read your entire comment Home, I see this is basically exactly what you said, lol!

I have thought about making a similar comment numerous times but normally don't like to appear "negative for negative's sake", but I 100% agree. This clinic doesn't seem to do a great job in terms of planning for an appropriate number of grafts.