advantages of FUE

MANOJ3652

There are two main advantages:

1) With FUE you don't get the linear scar. FUE scarring is spread out and generally allows for your hair to be cut shorter without any scarring being noticeable.

2) The recovery from FUE is easier and quicker with less pain and discomfort.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Totally agree with “mattj”. FUE and FUT strip surgery both provide excellent results. But, you don’t have the lengthy linear scar when you choose an FUE procedure. The scarring is just not noticeable with FUE even if you choose to have a short hair cut. Do your homework on this website and take a look at results from both FUT and FUE. I think you will find FUE results to be excellent without any discernible scarring.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Don't forget big advantage 3 :

3) With FUE the doctor can meticulously select each individual graft from the back of the head - a big advantage for selecting fine hairs for a perfectly natural, soft feathered hairline. With FUT, the doc gets what comes out of the strip from the middle/back of the head, technicians can of course chop chunky follicular units up into single hairs, but they are still more likely to be chunky hairs compared to those found towards the edges of the scalp.

Of course, for guys with an extensive area of loss behind the hairline to be filled, then picking each graft individually becomes time consuming and starts to become a drawback.

FUE and FUT are therefore both great techniques, it depends on the patient and their needs.

I should probably add that if you get your FUE from one of the low cost Hair Mills that look to chuck you in and out in 3-4 hours, then the above advantage will almost certainly be completely overlooked. Its an advantage in the hands of the best FUE surgeons tho.

This poster doesn't really want answers. Take a look at his other posts. He has never actually stated his intentions or situation seeking true guidance.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

This poster doesn't really want answers. Take a look at his other posts. He has never actually stated his intentions or situation seeking true guidance.

Do you think he's a bot?

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Manoj,

Everybody is right, it seems like you have asked a lot of basic and interesting questions but based on how you are asking them, not returning to discuss anything, you appear to have another agenda of sorts. I can’t see what it is at the moment but if I had to guess, I would think that you are setting the stage for putting a link in your forum signature that links to some commercial and promotional Products or hair transplant surgeon.

If you are a legitimate poster, I do appreciate your questions, but I also would hope he would begin responding to all the people who have taken the time to help answer your questions. For example, this particular question about follicular unit excision, formally follicular unit extraction could take pages and pages of information to answer. It would be really discouraging for other members to find out that you ordered to legitimate poster after they’ve taken a lot of time to answer your question.

Bill

Manoj,

If you are a legitimate poster than you should be receiving emails when somebody responds to one of your topics. Thus, you should definitely see all of these replies including mine. So I I would like to see you respond to the members concerns here and show us that you are indeed a legitimate member and poster with real questions. If not, I can only assume that you are not legitimate.

Best wishes,

Bill

By all means, prove us wrong, Manoj3652.

But a quick glance and anyone can see that this guy is asking broad questions about pricing and who is best in Delhi. Hmmmm.

I think posts like this should be placed in a special area and I will answer all of them.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.