Dr. Jack Fisher

TC17

Does anyone know anything about Dr. Fisher in Tennessee? I met a guy today who had a transplant with him and I must say it looked really, really good.

here's what would concern me with this dr. 1)most people on this site probably have no idea who he is. now, that does not mean he isn't good, it just means you have less unbiased results to go by.

2)all of his cases over 1k grafts seem to be 2 procedure sessions. again, that's not necessarily bad, but most top docs and their patients are opting for higher graft count sessions so you don't have to go back for a second surgery. there are numerous benefits to megasessions so i suggest you do your homework first. best of luck!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Dr. Fisher was recommended on the Hair Transplant Network in the past. However, we parted ways amicably in January when Dr. Fisher chose not to meet our new requirement that all recommended physicians actively present examples of their patient results on a regular basis. See "Recommended Clinics Required to Present their Patient Results on this Forum".

However, those who want to have their surgery performed in Tennessee would be well advised to consider him.

Best wishes,

Bill