hair transplant ads usually suck

baldcasanova

here's one i found that was particularly interesting.

i guess dr's have to go through n intense "analysis" of our hair to determine the root of our "problem"

and whats with the percentages?

any insights?

Cas

laweeklyad.jpg.53bc1b6583461abfabc473bca63b2345.jpg

630 FUT - 8/27/03

2200 FUT - 5/20/05

2000 FUT - 12/15/07

"i haven't been this bald since.... well... since I was born!"

here's one i found that was particularly interesting.

i guess dr's have to go through n intense "analysis" of our hair to determine the root of our "problem"

and whats with the percentages?

any insights?

Cas

630 FUT - 8/27/03

2200 FUT - 5/20/05

2000 FUT - 12/15/07

"i haven't been this bald since.... well... since I was born!"

It certainly does not impress me with any credibility. High emotional theme with very little data provided and the ad is structured to produce a high volume of contact. No doctors mentioned, no affiliations, nothing.

And chances are that's the value of the ad, nothing. Be very skeptical of this type of advertising.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

That's the way it looks, Smoothy. Unfortunately not enough people with hair loss are in the frame of mind to conduct adequate research before being led in by advertisements like these. I think the bane of hair loss sufferers for years to come is the sheer humiliation that many feel when their hair is thinning and/or receding. This causes a person to feel isolated by their condition and they are more susceptible to believing anyone that looks official and knowledgeable because of society's view on the matter. It is very unfortunate that there are companies that prey on this stigma, but also astonishingly prevalent.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

You just don't know how much of that crap we get in UK newspapers. Miracle shampoos, laser helmet treatments (compliments of the crooks at Advanced Hair Studio), and so on and so forth. The fact that more and more of these so called "hair centers" open and advertise like that shows that unfortunately there are lots of suckers (or should I say "uneducated patients" to stay polite & please Robert) out there.

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

• 3 years later...

Hairworthy

Advanced Hair Studio would like any client with a legitimate complaint to contact there client relations department on 02920 227 285 or e-mail us on: maeveduhy@advancedhairstudio.com:

Advanced Hair Studio in their opinion offer the best treatment and best quality service / product available for hairloss.

If you have an legitimate complaint please contact us to discuss.

Many Thanks

Maeve Duhy

Client Relations Manager

I am the Customer relations manager for Advanced Hair Studio

Hi All,

Its funny, when it comes to making money, the so called "Noble Profession" is all of a sudden no longer noble - not in the hair loss industry anyway! From highly qualified & educated, decent moral human beings to basically professional whores. Well, that's one more to the list comprising of Politicians, Lawyers & the modern day media. Isn't it funny how it happens across every culture and country one can think of? (Japan excluded of course!) What does that say about human beings? A labourer or workman ripping people off, though not right, at least, does not do any physical or long term personal/pyschological harm which these so called medically qualified hair experts do. (the few decent ones are excluded of course!)

Regards,

Balding Indian!

Its a shady industry

Companies prey on the hope of hairloss victims.

Very similar to the weight loss industry too

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!