2,000 + grafts Dr. Scott Alexander

Baldguy111284

Hey all,

First post in the hair transplant network! I had the pleasure of receiving a hair transplant from Dr. Scott Alexander. He is fantastic! I previously had a hair transplant with Dr. Craig Ziering at the age of 21 (I know ridiculous) :confused: with ok results. I am here to post update photos and share my experience with Dr. Scott Alexander. :D

20180221_085912.thumb.jpg.79ac9e456b8ef3b76376c5c087660aae.jpg

20180222_094941.thumb.jpg.be1a2faf70604e634b39688c4b0ad3c2.jpg

20180223_100655.thumb.jpg.f915d604a8f889bc23d28f1ae9227008.jpg

Edited by Baldguy111284

Not bad. A little pointy but I'm sure it's fine. I'm imaging it longer and I could be wrong. Not an expert. -- Glad you had a good experience with Dr. A. Went there for a consult, and I got this really bad vibe from him. It was awkward. I asked him the usual questions and not thinking much of it, asked him about medical school. He didn't give me an answer and steered my attention elsewhere. It worked, but I didn't forget. I let it go. Forgot to mention, I was there because I am shopping around for my second procedure, so it wasn't my first rodeo. He asked me who my first doctor was, and he snickered, and guffawed, and bad mouthed him. That doc is out of state, and he made it seem like I had made a bad decision, although I am happy wiht. Not professional.

Anyway, I figured out where to look him up in AZ and found out this guy is an El Doctoro. Yep. Dr. Alexander graduated from Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, in Mexico. Not sure why he didn't go to medical school in the United States. A bit strange. IDK. Maybe that Mexican medical school is fine, but he didn't want to tell me about it.

Thanks for your input TeriYaki. While I don't know anything about where Dr. Alexander finished medical school, I do know hair transplants are more of an art than a medical procedure. I had a different experience with Dr. Alexander than yourself, either way thank you for replying!

Thank you for the encouraging words SWdan! This process is a journey and every bit of support helps out tremendously. I see you have recently taken the hair transplant plunge, I will be monitoring your journey closely! Happy growing!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hang in there. You should see much more growth in the coming months. Keep us posted with updated photos each month. Prolonged pink scalp is very typical of many transplants. It does reassure you that there is plenty of blood “percolation” occurring. You have plenty to look forward to.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.