Having my Procedure in 12 days!

Hi Everyone,

Having my HT procedure in 12 days any advice and tips from people who have went through it? thanks!

World Class HT-Dr. Ron Shapiro 6/29/2009 4792 FU Total Hairs-9731

Hi Everyone,

Having my HT procedure in 12 days any advice and tips from people who have went through it? thanks!

I was really impressed with all the clinics you consulted with before choosing SMG.

I wish I had known about this site before choosing a hack.

I really think the bottle of graftcyte they give you helps.

I had no redness at day 4 so I suggest you use it every hour until its gone.

It cant hurt and its free icon_smile.gif

Any advice as far as using Rogaine to the transplanted area? Also starting using Revita Shanpoo (love the Stuff)should i continue with that or wait till after the procedure? I'm sure Matt will answer all these questions but always like to ask people from here whom have been through it! ( I do have the before your procedure packet and have read through it) Thanks again PGP and Hairisthere! Keep the responses coming! I will also document my entire procedure on here and also have Janna (if she would like) post all my before and after results on here also to help others who are doing research!

You have made a good choice. Dr. Shapiro is the Master when it comes to hair transplants. He is also a really good guy and one of the true gentlemen in our field of medicine. You are going to be amazed when its all said and done. Say hello to everyone over at SMG it has been along time since I have worked there.