MHR Boston disfigures people

Mahair

The Dr at MHR Boston is nothing more than a liar and a hack who disfigures people. He is worse than a salesman who lies to make a sale. His skills are poor and he harms people . He also oversells the procedure and is an unethical piece of dirt. A common thief and butcher. I am living proof of his handywork. Get out of the business you bum.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

The Dr at MHR Boston is nothing more than a liar and a hack who disfigures people. He is worse than a salesman who lies to make a sale. His skills are poor and he harms people . He also oversells the procedure and is an unethical piece of dirt. A common thief and butcher. I am living proof of his handywork. Get out of the business you bum.

I had it done in June.I have lived like a hermit ever since.The Dr. has been nothing but a scoundrel and a liar . He has caused great pain and damage to me. I was not the great candidate he told me I was . I had too much hair. He knew that but put it at risk as well as my health. Look him up he is a freaky looking bastard and a calculated liar. Worse than the consultant.

What is the Doctors name? If your story is true you can say his name. Under free speech your story would be characterized as speech in connection with a public issue, specifically as a result of this guys work, you have been driven into depression and god knows what.

Our society has a right to know to protect itself.

In one of Mahair's earlier posts he refers to them as "Sneaky Steve" and "Butcher Bill". Do a search on the net for MHR Boston (where Mahair says he went), go to their website, and you'll be able to figure out the rest icon_wink.gif

[This message was edited by kazgorat on January 03, 2004 at 10:22 PM.]

He is the creepy looking one.Very soft spoken and polite when he is talking you into a transplant.But when you have problems all that changes .He makes suggestions like try the hair club for men. He is a real live A-hole.

Hey man, i really feel sorry for you and i hope everything will turn out great for you. I also like the fact you try to warn people for not going to MHR, but this doenst mean you have to continue to open topics like this on a daily basis. How many topics with the same message did you open the last 2 months? 50? more? This is getting a bit frustrating though. People come here to learn about HT and off course, also to learn which docs are good and which bad BUT dont push it. You made 3 topics today with the same message, like you did last week, the week before,... This isnt helping anyone. You should do something else about it. Get rapair work, get therapy because this can all be fixed. It isnt the end of your life. As i recall, you have kids, do it for them as i am sure they dont want their father to become a grumpy guy, as i am sure you werent that before what this doc did to you.

Greetz.

Pictures of my hairloss can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiumdude2004/

This pair should get married . Neither one could ever satisfy a woman and they both lie like rugs they would make a good couple.They talked me into this mess with misrepresentation and then pretended there was nothingwrong . I should have spotted these dirtbags . But I held Drs. in high esteem. Dr. M the butcher and liar is a real disgrace to his profession. I had expected more of an M>D> than what he did to me.I hope he knows what goes around comes around.I pray for his demise.