What is the definition of MPB 'stabilising'?

You always hear one of the main pieces of advice before diving into HT surgery, is waiting for the hairloss to stabilise. Obviously a guy in his early 20's who's got aggressive hair loss that shows no signs of slowing down wouldn't be a good candidate right.

But what is the definition of stable to you? Is it the hairloss just stopping in its tracks completely or would slowing down to a crawl be a more accurate description?

I started on Fin when I was 20 years old, at that time I was a solid NW 2. Fast forward almost

9 years later and I would describe myself as a NW 2.5 who is heading towards a NW3 within the next 3 or 4 years. Is that stable?

Don't overthink it. If you want the procedure then go for it, if you feel you're moving up one norwood over 12 yearsish then I think you can answer your own question. If the time and finances (and for any potential future procedures down the track) are there then get off the forum and book a procedure rather than wasting more time. I think you were looking at Bisanga so no issues there.

Don't overthink it. If you want the procedure then go for it, if you feel you're moving up one norwood over 12 yearsish then I think you can answer your own question. If the time and finances (and for any potential future procedures down the track) are there then get off the forum and book a procedure rather than wasting more time. I think you were looking at Bisanga so no issues there.

Already booked and paid for :) in February