donor area

I think in a situation like yours, you're best served by going back to your doctor and having them assess your donor area, up close and in person. Are you close to the clinic?

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I think in a situation like yours, you're best served by going back to your doctor and having them assess your donor area, up close and in person. Are you close to the clinic?

very far away for checkup matt but dont think ill be going back cause results were poor . in your opinion matt you think id get 2500 grafts from donor?

Pics can only show so much, and in fact can be quite misleading. As Matt says, the best advice is to get your donor supply checked out in person. My guess is that you will be able to get another couple of thousand grafts, but only a face to face consultation will be be able to confirm this.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Pics can only show so much, and in fact can be quite misleading. As Matt says, the best advice is to get your donor supply checked out in person. My guess is that you will be able to get another couple of thousand grafts, but only a face to face consultation will be be able to confirm this.

cheers pete hopefully ill be ok i did send picture to a docto he says i need to see me 1st to see how many i can get but says looks ok to get 2500-3000

You have a couple thousand grafts left, so I agree with Peter-from-Farjo, but the blueprint for extraction must be precise and well thought out. You have what appears to be donor thinning and those areas should be left alone in any future procedures or else you'll be in a world of hurt. Your entire donor area, which for FUE is outside of the traditional donor area for FUT, should be utilized to it's maximum potential.

Online representative for Dr. Bernard Arocha

Learn more about Hair Transplants in Texas!

You have a couple thousand grafts left, so I agree with Peter-from-Farjo, but the blueprint for extraction must be precise and well thought out. You have what appears to be donor thinning and those areas should be left alone in any future procedures or else you'll be in a world of hurt. Your entire donor area, which for FUE is outside of the traditional donor area for FUT, should be utilized to it's maximum potential.

so your saying fut my best option or fue?

Are you certain that you even need another 2500 grafts? It would be interesting to know how many grafts the doctor recommended. I'm not surprised that they want to see you first.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I'd like to see pictures of the top of your scalp. But I agree that you should get evaluated in person by a physician, especially since pictures can't really reveal everything. You could try video conferencing with a physician and maybe combing through your donor hair. With high resolution video, it may be clearer to a physician what your donor hair is like, but nothing beats an in-person evaluation.

Best wishes,

Bill

Are you certain that you even need another 2500 grafts? It would be interesting to know how many grafts the doctor recommended. I'm not surprised that they want to see you first.

yes mate i deff need 2500-3000 if you seen top of head you would agree ill send photo tomorrow

I'd like to see pictures of the top of your scalp. But I agree that you should get evaluated in person by a physician, especially since pictures can't really reveal everything. You could try video conferencing with a physician and maybe combing through your donor hair. With high resolution video, it may be clearer to a physician what your donor hair is like, but nothing beats an in-person evaluation.

Best wishes,

Bill

here you go bill

top1.thumb.jpg.2569fcbc337e49bab525096328c7fcbd.jpg

top2.thumb.jpg.2f3259c0d8ca14fdb86acbd148cfa878.jpg