FUE Meet SMP!

hairthere

This client went overseas for FUE surgery. He was not happy with the density he received from the surgery so he visited Ahead Ink in Northern New Jersey for temporary Scalp Micropigmentation. We adjusted and went with a more aggressive hairline design and added density from front to crown.

Muh_B_Afrontblur.jpg

muhb_aleftblur.jpg

muhrtb_Ablur.jpg

muhb_acrown.jpg

muhdownb_ablur.jpg

DSC_0268.jpg

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Great work! At least there is some hope to temporarily resolve failed surgeries. How long does a result like this last? Nice to see some folks able to be at peace. Great job hairthere!

I can see my future in SMP's. Elegant solution indeed when transplants go down south. This is some solid work AheadInk!

Anyone can be confident with a full head of hair. But a confident bald man - there's your diamond in the rough.

3444 Strip Grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187543-1-st-hair-transplant-strip-surgery-dr-radha-rani-complete-dossier.html

My Androgenic Alopecia Scrapbook

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188027-hair-wars-may-follicles-you.html

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!

Matt, Yes the scar was left alone. Most clients tend to want their scars to show. I think it lends to the realism as well.

Sean, Fade times vary depending on external/environmental and internal factors. I just had a client return after two years for a touchup, then I had a guy come in after 8 months (he got sunburned pretty badly over the summer and I think this contributed). Most clients will go 1-2 years before coming in for a touchup.

Bill, I've heard many guys say they think a HT combined with SMP gives a more realistic result. However, most of my HT clients regret doing the surgery and not just having SMP. I have quite a few recent examples I'll be posting soon where the SMP looks more natural like shaved stubble than the HT hair.

Netsky,

The FUE wasn't particularly good IMO. I have a picture I'll post tomorrow of him with his hair grown out and you'll see why.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Hi Mark,

Please start your own threads to post examples of your work. Results look good. Thanks!

I've gone ahead and moved Mark's post to its own thread.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website