FUE 2500 Grafts with Dr. Diep

ETea

Background:

I noticed my hair on the vertex of my head thinning for several years now. I have tried Rogaine and Laser Comb on and off and cannot say it works or doesn't. To hide my thinning hair, I will typically use hair fiber to cover/hide the thinning area. However, it is very messy and sticks along with using hair gel. So I decided to give hair transplant option a try. (haha my last option)

In the past year, I had 3 consultations with 3 different clinics. One made me travel to another location by plane which I didn't want to do and another one had mixed reviews. Then, I found Dr. Diep on this website with other patients and their results. That is the reason why I want to post my experience for everyone else here. :):):)

Attached Before Surgery Pictures.

(Going forward: More updates to be added with pictures)

IMG_3891.thumb.JPG.66a1507aa432477318074bcf7517b1e9.JPG

IMG_3892.JPG.5416274b933dae4cef6722e1a4364d36.JPG

Edited by ETea

I glad you found a doctor your comfortable with. This website does provide lots of before/after pictures and testimonials from patients of many doctors including Dr. Diep. Best of luck and keep us up to date with more pictures going forward. You will be very happy you made the hair transplant decision.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

This looks great. I just had my surgery w Diep on 9/1. How do you post a new thread in discussion forum? I thought I was doing it right but I made a blog instead. I want to share my experience so your help is appreciated.

Did you leave your headband on? I always left my on for a few days. If you read other people transplant experiences (from any doctor) you'll see a lot of them get facial swelling afterwards. That's why they put that headband on.

I've had 2 Nader fue procedures and had zero swelling.

Edited by aWidowsPeek

Reply to aWidowsPeek: I did not have a headband on.

Day 5:

• Swelling on the facial area has gone down significantly (still a little)
  • Rested most of the day and used cold pack to help with the swelling

(Pictures may be bit graphic!)

IMG_0421.thumb.jpg.903f97a31ef95cfb3a4a44c44e310bac.jpg

IMG_0422.thumb.jpg.9b1ba9264a84b1335e0b2ccc71aabf0b.jpg

IMG_0420.thumb.jpg.ceb9351e17a538131e84f124ee328d22.jpg

• Administrators

everything looks good but you should start to wash the donor area, remove the scabs and begin massaging the donor to ensure you don't get ingrown hairs, I hope you update until the 12th month eager to see the final results in sure you'll be very happy.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

You can stop using the beck pillow now, you should have been washing the donor area on day 2, you should not be letting the donor area be scabby and bloody. The recipient area for the first 7 days use a bowl of water and baby shampoo and slowly pour it over your head, by day 10 resume washing it in the shower with the water pressure lower than usual by day 14 resume regular schedule for washing, make sure the scabs are coming off on the recipient and the donor area.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.