cheap fue surgeon in europe?

hey. im a 23 year old male with a bad hairline (my hair has to be kept long with a lot of hairspray) i went for a consultation and they said i was a great candidate, i would need "3000 hairs" (1750 grafts maybe?) i have thick hair and no hair loss.

i have seen a clinic like group Florence in turkey that says they can do 2000 grafts for ?1.200

there was another one that was ?1.400 but i cant recall the name.

does anyone know if this is legit? i have saved up ?1.5 thousand so far and this is something i really need done as it affects my career, i dont have a family or anything so things are a bit hard. so i need a good job, which i can only get by fixing my hairline and looking professional.

has anyone had an experience with these cheap fue providers? can you recommend one?

i would really appreciate help, alex

You never want to select a surgeon or clinic based on a low or cheaper price.

If you end up with substandard work or a poor result, the price you paid will never be an issue but your dissatisfaction will.

Always base your decision on the best possible results of the procedure and skills of the doctor.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Yes, you're a little young to operate on by most physician's standards. Take your time, set aside some money, and don't let price nor travel be hindrances to going to the absolute best fit for your needs.

It's something worth traveling for and something worth paying to do it right, because a bad transplant is worse than none at all, and in most respects you will get what you pay for.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

Dr Saifi in Poland is very good.

Had 2 FUE's with him & am very happy with his work.

He gets good coverage without using alot of grafts so he is good for a young patient as is wary about future loss & preserving donor.

I understand the temptation to choose a hair transplant surgeon based on price, as others have already told you, this is not a good idea. Select the surgeon based on their consistency in providing outstanding results. Then, once you narrow it down to a couple excellent surgeons, then perhaps you can make a price the last deciding factor.

Best wishes,

Bill