Mirror journalist has transplant at Farjo Clinic

Uk journalist Tom Bristow recently had an FUE procedure with us. Here he documents his experience:

Behind the scenes of a ?7,500 hair transplant - Mirror Football investigates what Wayne Rooney really went through - Mirror Online

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Pete - do people report any differences in pain during the extraction with the ARTAS in comparison with manual FUE? Just wondering, as his head looked really sore immediately after extractions!

Some interesting comments in the article!

9133 FUE grafts over 4 operations:

1)  Dr De Reys - 3000 grafts in 2012; 2) Dr De Reys - 1800 grafts in 2014; 3) Dr Raghu Reddy - 1200 grafts in 2017; 4)  Dr Arshad - 3133 grafts in 2019

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/54899-9133-fue-grafts-3000-dr-de-reys-in-2013-1800-dr-de-reys-2014-1200-dr-reddy-2017-3133-dr-arshad-2019/

Pete - do people report any differences in pain during the extraction with the ARTAS in comparison with manual FUE? Just wondering, as his head looked really sore immediately after extractions!

Some interesting comments in the article!

Hi Edsarn,

We've not noticed any more pain or discomfort with our patients when using ARTAS. Obviously the anaesthetic keeps the pain to a minimum and at similar levels to manual fue.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.