Anyone Got any Reviews for these Physicians

storky

Storky , start with coalition surgeons to begin with. then work your way from there. Then atleast you will be dealing with the best of the best.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Hospital Group is comprised of butchers, definitely stay away. In the UK, Farjo's are the only clinic really worth looking into; consider traveling to Canada or the U.S. to keep your options open (most clinics will offer travel expenses rebates and such). gl!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Originally posted by storky:

Dr. Julian Goldstone MBChBDr.

Dr Colin Westwood MBChB DRCOG DCH MRCGP

Dr. Peter Williams MBBCh(Wales) BSc MSc (Oxon)

All of which work for 'The Hospital Group' United Kingdom

yes,I had my 2nd session done by Dr.Goldstone from Hospital Group and unfortunately I'm not pleased at all with the result.it's now the 10th month and I have not achived the reasonable improvements I was hoping for.so I strongly advice anyone agianst Hospital Group or any other UK clinic exept Farjo,they seem to deliver quality of good american clinics here in UK,I wish I did more research.. icon_frown.gif specially since it was my second session.

• 3 months later...

hi all.yep i am a fool and didnt do my research as i was having anxiety to do a hair transplant i got sucked in by The Hospital Group at Bromsgrove by their chatty salesman with the glasses he blabbed on about how wonderful the results would be and how nice the Private Hospital is etc.igot taken for a ride and im living to regret it,if id have only been sensible to do research beforehand.

Had a procedure with Dr.Goldstone,the south african surgeon who also talks a lot of blab.the stuck me in a small sweaty room with no tv etc just a stand up fan and fridge and 4 staff squeezed together on a small bench dissecting.i should have walked out then and there but i took some meds and just shut my eyes and when i woke i wish i was dead.

Firstly the tri closure at the back is not a tri closure and it still gives me scabbing after 6 months,secondly they promised density of 40+ and id be luck if i have half of that.i noticed the next morning after surgery that i could count only about 15 per square centimetre,its awfull,no joking here its awfull.

theres no aftercare as they promise to give you,they just churn people through and work on numbers,they try to do 3 hair surgeries in 1 day with 1 surgeon,its a joke as theyre soo rushed they dont even use microscopes they just scrape at the graphs hoping to get a near enough amount to what they said to you.

TO SUM IT UP,DONT BE A FOOL LIKE ME,JUST DONT GO THERE,I NOW HAVE ALSO SCARRING ON THE RECIPENT GRAPHS AS THEY DIDNT IMPLANT THEM PROPERLY EITHER ITS ALL FEELING SUICIDAL BUT I MUST BE STRONG AND TRY ANOTHER OP AT A REPUTABLE CLINIC.

PLEASE DONT GO THERE ALL THEY TELL YOU IS ALL BLAB AND YOU WILL REGRET IT AND LIVE WITH THE SCARS AND LOST MONEY LIKE I HAVE PLEASE DONT GO THERE,DR GOLDSTONE IS A JOKE AND SHOULD BE BARRED FROM DOING HAIR TRANSPLANTS,AND DOLAN PARK SHOULD BE BOMBED FOR THEIR AFTERCARE TREATMENT

Thank you guy's your knowledge is greatly appreciated, was tempted (very slightly) as the cost of op was estimated at ??3000! for approx 3000 grafts

If bang for your buck is what you are looking for, dr. humayun does strip for 0.6$ per graft - also, he is in the coalition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

• 3 months later...

well guys sorry to upset your comments l personaly had a great result from Dr Colin Westwood had 1 session of 1786 grafts and that grew well had second with Dr Westwood of 2160 grafts and that grew well result Great! he's very good for the balder guy l was norwood 6 if you are interested in before and after photos e.mail me on gbb-uk at hotmail com l send you them ,

No one ever got a good HT from The Hospital Group, and if they say they did, I would say that they are working for them.

I had 3 HT's with The Hospital Group when they were called Wellsbourne and they suck. You'd be better of doing the op yourself in a mirror, using a spade.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Dagober:

Dr. Julian Goldstone MBChBDr.

Dr Colin Westwood MBChB DRCOG DCH MRCGP

Dr. Peter Williams MBBCh(Wales) BSc MSc (Oxon)

All of which work for 'The Hospital Group' United Kingdom

yes,I had my 2nd session done by Dr.Goldstone from Hospital Group and unfortunately I'm not pleased at all with the result.it's now the 10th month and I have not achived the reasonable improvements I was hoping for.so I strongly advice anyone agianst Hospital Group or any other UK clinic exept Farjo,they seem to deliver quality of good american clinics here in UK,I wish I did more research.. icon_frown.gif specially since it was my second session.

Hi all, well i have been very lucky then i have had an operation and i am extremely happy dr goldstone has given me a better than bloody expected result,and james it sounds like you just had bad donor hair, i will post my photos when all the hair has grown,good luck.