Is it possible to apply rogaine foam twice dosages at one time??

Hey guys had a quick question. I always do my finisteride medication and apply my rogaine in the morning but when it comes to my night application since I work 3 shift I'm always forgetting. Is it possible f I can apply double the amount in my morning rogaine application so it takes care the whole day. I don't have any of the side effects of using rogaine like the dandruff so would this be a problem. Thank you

No. It doesn't work like that.

I only apply once a day.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hey guys thank you for the response. I see you guys mentioned that you only apply once. Regardlesss if anything doesn't it say twice daily anyway? I apply on my vertex crown and the top of my head once in the morning and another Application at night. . That's what I thought the box said for best resullts.

I have always used it only once a day during the whole 4+ years I have been on it. Twice a day would be insane. By the way, the recommendation to use it twice a day was based on the halflife of minoxidil in the blood, which is very short (something like 4-5 hours). In the skin, it is 22 hours.

Hence I feel once daily would be much more reasonable

wow so your you guys are saying that once a day is totally fine. Ive been putting way to much I just thought that applying on the vertex and the top of my head twice a day was the way to go. I mean It says that on the box and somewhere I read on this forum people were using it the same way and on youtube

Generally, I like to use products as directed. I used to apply Rogaine daily but I just found it inconvenient at night. I know I've read some reputable physicians state that once per day is nearly as effective.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website