3000 Grafts Temples Instanbul Unshaved

Hey Mates

So 7 Days ago i had my FUE Transplantation in Istanbul. It went pretty smooth but not as painless as i expected. The Needles..........wow that pain was harsh. Also the last hour during graft transplantation i had pain pretty much with every placed Graft. The hours after the surgery it felt like my heads explodes. But since Day 1 im pretty much fine.

I wanted a more agressive hairline but the doc said my muscles are going to high or whatever, so it was not possible. But now i think its ok. Looks more natural :)

Believe it or not, my scabs came almost completely off Day 6. I just did slight massaging the area. Now im Day 7 and they almost completely gone. My healing is going fantastic. Redness is there.......but after just 7 days i dont think i can expect it to be gone haha.

My post op care: I took 99% Aloe Very Spray since Day 1 to the donor and the reiceiving area. I think 3-4 times a day. I think that could be one of the reasons my healing is going so great. Grafts look good. From this day i start taking the biotin spray and shampoo the clinic gave me. I also take biotin and msm pills.

The pics i took are not that good im sorry. And they are under bathroom light. So it looks a bit more red then it really is.

20170523_210528.thumb.jpg.a0e2e17d62ca915b56ac983ea859ad4e.jpg

20170523_210606.thumb.jpg.261a38ae7f3e8548f8dd71e65b32e747.jpg

20170523_210637.thumb.jpg.d7ca0fbb15a97300eac7067be86b38f4.jpg

20170523_210752.thumb.jpg.28eb17cd656210bdb3dd3ad73cbc10e6.jpg

20170523_210722.thumb.jpg.1c75102fc386fa7d095c7b8408b3033e.jpg

Mmaldo,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant procedure and thank you for sharing some photos showing your scalp immediately after surgery. The work looks nice, clean and refined. I trust that the results will turn out very nice in the next year and time to come. I encourage you to keep us posted by presenting monthly photos so that we can follow your progress.

Best wishes,

Bill

Yeah it does seem strange. I think the result is good and you will be very happy with it in 12 months but I do wonder if 3,000 grafts in that one part is a good idea in the long-term. How old are you? What is your family history like?

14 Day Update:

Healing is pretty good. Since 2 days my Hair started to fall out. Pretty early but im fine with it :)

Donor is not doing so good i think. Even after 2 weeks its very visible that something was done there. Also some very bad itching started.

20170531_000320.thumb.jpg.69d74838e4d6cead90e57866dd9125cb.jpg

20170531_000202.thumb.jpg.8043fd2b549d095e7f83fefe6533dbf1.jpg

20170531_000121.thumb.jpg.884aeafdaaad4d8bc3b5dae52aa2462a.jpg

Damn emergency guys. So i didnt told anybody about my hair transplant, not even my girlfriend. We have a long distance relationship so i managed to speak myself out of seeing her for about 5 weeks after the HT. That would give me enough time for the donor to grow back, everything to heal up and overall get at least a decent haircut.

Now, we will see each other way sooner. Sadly no why around it. So i will see her now about 3 weeks after my HT. Now i need a plan for her not to notice. We will not see each other long, probably just a night and a quick morning.

My donor area is not as thick yet as i hoped. I ordered hairfor2 and another toppik. So for the donor area that should be a good to thicken that up and also make some redness invisble there. I hope until that almost all of my transplanted hair will fall of, that would make it more easy to hide the receiving area, and also easier to cover up the redness with some concealer.

My only real concern is if its even possible to get a decent haircut until then :( it would need to be some kind of undercut. My donor area will be still pretty short. So the sides would need to be that short too. But i need the main hair to be pretty much as long as it is now do i can cover up temples, redness etc. like i normaly do.

Guys and tips from you would mean the world to me. Thanks.

yeah sorry lets not discuss telling her here. Im just not confident enough. So no option.

Yeah conceal the front will be important. Just a normal "make up" concealer or something special for hair stuff?

Quick update 20 Days post surgery:

Sheeding took about 60-70% of the new hairs from day 10-14. Now stopped completely. Pretty early. Is there a possibility for a second sheeding?

Redness seems to fade a bit (photos dont really show it). Im working a lot with aloe vera.

Donor really bothers me. There isnt really any redness, but the pattern is clearly visible. I hope that gets better the next 2 weeks because i cant really go around with a hat a lot longer. But at this stage its impossible to go out without a hat. Redness in receiving area still to noticable and donor really looks odd for other people.

20170605_180844.thumb.jpg.b310a988b088377c7c8766c4acc60a33.jpg

20170605_180752.thumb.jpg.2a3388f7c4bc218646d52fd2c42d5b7b.jpg

20170605_180730.thumb.jpg.c7eac8e08ae81733c4fc7156a253091b.jpg

20170605_180659.thumb.jpg.a73c4b19835549282b1714e33a34575b.jpg

So i guess my case isnt really an interesting one?

One question i have. Like i said, i had sheeding from day 10-14. Then no more hair did fall out. The remaining hairs i carefully cut to make it look not that awfull. Now i am at day 23 and those cut hairs keep coming back growing. Also a few of the sheeded hairs seem to come already back.

Is it possible to have a second sheeding after the first one stopped?

My hair growth in generell is extreeemly fast.

Not to sound rude but why are you taking it so personally when people aren't replying to the thread? There are hundreds if not thousands of threads similar to yours regarding the work you had done. People like to see before and few months after until they reply.

On the front of your problem with your​ girlfriend, you already received advice from people. One which I agree with is just telling her. I know you're insecure but you really don't think she won't notice that you had thinning when you first started dating and later on you have a full head of hair? You've already received advice about how to conceal your ht but reality is when she gets up and personal with you, she will be able to tell something is up. So you will either have to tell her the truth or lie and say something happened that caused whatever it is that she sees.

Lastly, are you cutting the donor area since the ht? Even a week post ht, the donor area should be long enough to conceal the fue marks. Unless the Dr didn't spread it out well, or used a very big punch.

Hey man, thanks for your reply. Regarding the donor problem. Its not really about redness or the fue marks. They werent visible after 1 week. Its about the pattern, or i mean the outline of the works done. If it would be randomly in the donor area it would be noticable. But that clearly man made pattern can still me seen.

I post new pics tommorow :)

About people responding to your thread: This forum isn't the most active one in the world. Sometimes threads get picked up and get a million replies, others just wind up sitting there forever. I, too, have been disappointed at my threads not getting the response I needed to assuage my anxieties.

I think the reason for this is that no one really has the answers for you that you need. You can spend a lifetime scouring the message boards and Internet through the thousands upon thousands of cases to find someone who's asked a similar question or been in a similar situation to you over the past 15 years. If you want to obsess over it, you have that option.

The other reason is no one really knows what the ultimate result of your HT will be. I, for one, think your donor area looks fine for this stage in the game. Although, it does seem like it would be better if the hair wasn't cut so short. Are you trimming it? If so, let it grow.

As for your girlfriend, have you told on any friends or relatives about your HT? Maybe you should ask them about what you should do. I would say this community is better about answering health and surgery related questions, not personal ones.

It looks like everything is going according to plan with your transplant. I know it's a traumatic experience and it seems very important but at the end of the day, I feel like it really is no big deal. You just have to be patient. Just keep wearing the hat and wait and eventually your donor area will be undetectable and your transplant will look great. In the meantime, try to focus on something else. Like a hobby or watch a new TV series or go camping or whatever you do to enjoy life. Keep in mind that this whole thing isn't about your hair, it's about you FORGETTING about your hair so you can enjoy your life again. Your life is happening RIGHT NOW.

Finally, don't forget that the people on this message board, including myself, are not professionals. We're just random guys losing our hair. We don't know anything. We are the same as you. We've just read a lot about hair loss online, taken the pills and gotten hair transplants. But mostly we don't know anything. Would you go up to random balding guys on the bus and ask them for advice on your girlfriend? No. So why are you asking us? Just because we're here doesn't mean we're smart, or well-informed, or give good advice.

So, if you really are concerned about your donor area. There's one person you should be asking, and that's your doctor. If you're concerned about your girlfriend, you should ask your friends or family. And if you don't have friends or family, then journal about it. But we're just random guys who hate the fact we're losing our hair. Chances are, our advice won't be any better than a guy on the bus.

Hey man, thanks for your answer.

I dont cut my donor area. Nothing has been done there. But i think im ok with the donor area. Should look better in a few days. No big deal i think.

Only think im concerned now is redness in the reiceiving area. It still there alot :(

Hey man, thanks for your answer.

I dont cut my donor area. Nothing has been done there. But i think im ok with the donor area. Should look better in a few days. No big deal i think.

Only think im concerned now is redness in the reiceiving area. It still there alot :(

Have you tried Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel? Some people report applying Aloe Vera liberally and Withc Hazel once daily assists with the redness.

If you have an event or something like that and you need to cover up the redness in the receiving area try using women's make-up. I don't know exactly what to use but maybe you can ask a female friend about it. I would imagine some kind of foundation or powder that matches your skin tone could cover that up for important situations. I'd make sure to wash it off though when the event is done so that you don't develop acne.

For me the redness didn't really improve that much until the two month mark. It was pretty pink at one month and then gradually faded very slowly. By the two month mark it looked like mild sun burn and was mainly light pink. It improved all the way to five months which is when my hair started to grow longer so it also camouflaged. Two years later I can still tell it gets a bit oink after getting out of the shower or when I rub it. But it isn't noticeable otherwise. I used my wife's makeup during the one month mark because I had a wedding to go to. Not sure if anyone noticed or not. No one said anything.

yeah i use aloe vera gel since scabs came of at day 6.

I think it gets slightly better, but that also could just looks like it because of the many black little hair.

I tried using all kinds of make up. It was better than nothing, but not really unnoticable. Problem were the many many little hair, almost impossible to put on make up correctly. It does look uneven. I have about another week till i have to go out again without a hat. Hope its gets a little better till then.

So here is my 25 Days Update. So almost at the 1 Month mark.

To be honest, it looks worse than i thought before. Scalp is really red and there is maybe a 10% calming between the 20 Day update.

Donor is even worse. Dont really know what the problem here is. Is it red? First i didnt thought its red, that it was just the outline that its clearly visible. Now im not so sure anymore.

On both scalp and donor im puting on crazy amounts of aloe vera since day 8. Doesnt seem to help :(

Also there is lots of growth going on. I had sheeding from day 10 to 14. Not sure if those are the hair coming back or the growth of the hairs not have fallen out.

20170610_120449_Richtone(HDR).thumb.jpg.a8bcd841638f7655d531133458b3ef7b.jpg

20170610_120513_Richtone(HDR).thumb.jpg.e8b89c48945178ae6a4fb7e423ac2d29.jpg

20170610_120547_Richtone(HDR).thumb.jpg.4759c8a51b127378bed19b7d2ec089d6.jpg

20170610_120624.thumb.jpg.8ece28b6e79a92c85e5b712e3c3764a9.jpg

20170610_120654.thumb.jpg.0bdfbefcbe08b44bfa25318026924c69.jpg

20170610_115138.thumb.jpg.e6a23aa2003c248149d0fc3603ac71bd.jpg

20170610_115244.thumb.jpg.fd929d963c7e2fdf723af337e82b68b4.jpg

20170610_115306.thumb.jpg.e2109a83a3687b6f9ec87ac806074f80.jpg

20170610_115107.thumb.jpg.2007f4f8c1bca09961e04fea348eea31.jpg

20170610_115117.thumb.jpg.727e718f2746c8f0df2fdc77d1cd6399.jpg

Have to say that is really red. You should really contact your surgeon and show him or her the pics. That isn't "normal". The donor area does look obvious because of the redness, but it also found be due to factors like size of the punch used , your hair quality, and the pattern of the punches.

From my experience, it didn't seem like aloe or witch hazel really did much for me, but who knows.