Dr. Bhatti- FUE on a NW7 Patient

Today I would like to present the latest result from Dr Bhatti and his Team at Darling Buds Hair Restoration Center, India. This patient considers his appearance to be very important due to the profession he is in. He is a well known Director of various television and movie productions in India's thriving Arts and Entertainment industry. The challenge his case presented was that he was a full NW7 with only a light and low density remnant of hair across the top of his scalp. He did not want the limitations brought on by strip surgery and wanted to only consider FUE and for that he turned to Dr. Bhatti, based on his research.

I present to you a series of before and after photos for your review along with a final video that he graciously provided during one of the awards ceremonies that he has recently attended. He has also returned for addition work to address the crown.

YouTube link-

Best regards,

California

p.s: Not sure if it is my system or not....but the video link doesn't seem to be working on this website. It plays OK on YouTube. I have asked the Admins for assistance........

FUE-India-Dr-Bhatti-3216-FUE-Result-1.thumb.jpg.98c056b8f29c908911b881e616eccdf1.jpg

FUE-India-Dr-Bhatti-3216-FUE-Result-2.thumb.jpg.9aa3d37466b0300b947593cd53e1c752.jpg

FUE-India-Dr-Bhatti-3216-FUE-Result-3.thumb.jpg.eb2821596403ba09fcd51d55cae33e47.jpg

FUE-India-Dr-Bhatti-3216-FUE-Result-4.thumb.jpg.bc3bf29da9ca56e16f40eb6a809b9417.jpg

FUE-India-Dr-Bhatti-3216-FUE-Result-5.thumb.jpg.b2b4e17dd3dc3dac42ecffde9cdb52e2.jpg

FUE-India-Dr-Bhatti-3216-FUE-Result-6.thumb.jpg.766e33cb4a8d5685358fb9e2ee6e0e11.jpg

Edited by California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Please note that the video (YouTube) link that was not working before, has been fixed. I had reached out to the Forum Admins for help and they were kind enough to take care of this issue.

Best regards,

California

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

He's got great hair quality, how many grafts were used? How many grafts does he have left? I think the work looks good, it would be nice to add some more to the midscalp and tie in the lateral humps so he could have some different hairstyles. But from where he was I am sure he is happy.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

He's got great hair quality, how many grafts were used? How many grafts does he have left? I think the work looks good, it would be nice to add some more to the midscalp and tie in the lateral humps so he could have some different hairstyles. But from where he was I am sure he is happy.

Hi HTsoon,

3206 scalp grafts were used for this Patient's procedure. He does have a decent supply of donor hair left, if needed for future procedure.

This Patient used to have a similar hairstyle (as now) before he lost his hair. His preferred hair style was taken into consideration. Aim was to give him as much coverage as possible with the relatively smaller number of donor grafts (3206).

Best regards,

California

• 4 weeks later...
would this patient be available for contact?

Hi using this name,

As mentioned before, this Patient is a celebrity in India (Film and TV show Director). I am not sure how easy or hard it would be to contact him.

Did you have any specific questions for him?

Best regards,

Hi California,

Yes I know he is in the arts and I was imagining that he would be more than wiling to talk about his experience- I'd love it if you would be wiling to ask on my behalf.

I have questions about his search for a doctor, about his willingness to take the risk of such a surgery with regards to physical appearance, about sending me more images, about his decisions making when it came to choosing a technique as well as location of a doctor, I have a handful of things I'd appreciate hearing about

Mr. Using This Name,

I have reached out to my patient and explained your inquiry. He has expressed a willingness to help you with your questions via private messaging through his Facebook page. My only request is that you respect his valuable time and exhibit patience with his replies as his work is very demanding.

https://www.facebook.com/Nikuld?ref=br_rs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Moderators

You need to realize that the person in the photos and video is simply a patient who had a hair transplant and was happy enough with his results to thank the Dr on camera and allow photos to be displayed, but he does not work for the Dr. and is not a member of this forum. You've tried several times to contact him and he hasn't responded, so I think at this point you should respect his privacy and leave him alone. He has no obligation to ever talk about his procedure to anyone or answer any questions.

There is certainly a lot of information on this forum if you do a search or if you have any specific questions, you can certainly start your own new post and ask.

Have a great day!

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.